Hollyoaks: Discussion Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

BTW, here is Gemma Bissix's exit interview for EastEnders, she said she'd return to Hollyoaks if asked because she'd like to finish up the stuff with Warren, even if Max is dead, but she'd like to try a variety of things outside of soaps first.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a112553/...eastenders.html

Edited by Y&RWorldTurner

• Administrator

Clare :wub: Please come back!!! :D I really want to see her storylines from 2006, 2007! I've only seen episodes here and there. :(

Last week was alright. Not too much happening except for Ste falling! When he fell, I thought he died.

Thanks for the heads up. :)

• Members

Another favourite Clare scene of mine. After Clare had falsely reported Max to Social Services for abusing Tom, she goes to Tom and tells him that everyone who he's loved and that loves him dies because of him. So, when the Social Service Worker comes to investigate Tom and Max, Tom falsely tells the Social Worker that he doesn't want to live with Max anymore because Clare convinced him that Max would die because of him (though he doesn't say that directly), like Tom's other loved ones.

The sad thing is, Clare was right, everyone who loves Tom ends up dying. :lol:

Clare is insane, and it's kind of funny in a bad way the stuff she tells Tom.

Also in this clip, Clare had told Calvin that Louise aborted their child together, so that's why Calvin is so mad at her. This entire episode is posted, and this is just part two of three parts.

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

• Administrator

Thanks for sharing the clip! I love Tom and Clare so anything with them is appreciated. :D

Clare: "Hello, Tom. Have you missed me? I'm sure you have. I know how much you hate it when everybody leaves you."

Tom: "Max is over there."

Clare: "I know blessin [???]. I just want to have a little chat about big brave Max."

Tom: "He's not scared of you."

Clare: "Why would he be? I only want the best for you boys. Now listen, you know grownups, they don't always tell the truth. Well, auntie Clare does. And auntie Clare's got a secret. Max isn't well, Tom. Cause you keep giving him your germs."

Tom: "He's fine."

Clare: "You're making him ill, so ill that he'll die."

Tom: "You're lying."

Clare: "How do you think baby Grace died? And your mommy and daddy?"

Tom: "It was an ancident."

Clare: "All your friends have mommies and daddies. Except you, Tom. That's why they died. Now listen if you love Max, really love Max, you need to keep away from him. You don't want anyone else to die, do you?"

Tom: "Nooo."

Clare: "Then you mustn't tell anyone, especially Max. He'll be so sad of you killed baby Grace and his daddy and his step mommy."

Tom: "Clare, did I really kill them?"

Clare: "Yes, Tom, you did."

Tom runs away crying with his soccer ball.

Then in the third clip, Tom's like: "I can't live with you anymore." :(

Clare was one evil bitch!!! Love her.

• Administrator

Since da33431 is taking forever to upload new eps, I've decided to watch the very beginning of JP/Craig.

The subtitles during Sarah and Craig's first date was hilarious! :lol:

Okay so when this was airing (Late Nov 2006), did the viewers know that JP and Craig were gonna hookup?

• Members

It was always the plan according to Bryan Kirkwood, but I think viewers knew that it would happen a few months after John Paul and Craig met. The build up was great to this story, it was gradual, and they played all the beats.

Storylines are written very differently on British soaps. The building and climax are usually already outlined from the start and the writers have a clear sense of where things are going months before it actually airs.

And oh, as the story goes on, you'll see just how stupid Sarah is, and how the signs were right in front of her face that Craig and John Paul wanted each other. The Craig/John Paul/Sarah/ triangle was intense to watch though. Hannah was involved in the beginning too, she was so in love with Craig and it wrecked her to find out that he was gay and used her in the beginning, that coupled with Sarah's then building modeling career led to Hannah's bout with anorexia.

This week was very good, and other than torrents, I don't know who else might upload episodes for you to watch. :(

Edited by Y&RWorldTurner

• Administrator

I've noticed that there's a lot of funny characters and a lot of humour that's part of the show. Zak is one of my favorite characters. He's a lovable loser. LOL Leila, Giddy, Rhys, Elliot, Michaela, Mercedes, Tom, also make me laugh.

I also noticed that characters disappear for weeks/months and then they just reappear. Like on Monday's episode, Ravi shows up - I haven't seen him since I starated watching in late June. And Caroline last week, who BTW, is pretty hot too. I can't say this enough but there's so many hot women on this show. :)

• Webmaster

Toups,

That's what bothers me about that soap. Yes, we need breaks from characters, but you can literally go weeks without seeing your faves and that can be annoying. Though, GH does need to give many of their fan favorites a heavy f'ing break as I'm tired of seeing those people every damn day.