Hollyoaks: Discussion Thread

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

From E4

Producer On 'Who Shot Calvin?'

Hollyoaks series producer Paul Marquess got in touch with us before to talk EXCLUSIVELY about the episodes surrounding Calvin Valentine’s murder. He’s excited about them and, we tell you what, so are we! Read on to see what’s coming up on Hollyoaks…

“Hello,

I’m feeling excited and privileged. Why? Because I’ve just seen the week of episodes where we find out who shot Calvin.

It’s bold and daring stuff – full of mystery and intrigue. The week expands on what we saw in the Flash Forward episode and fills in all the gaps. As key motivations are explained, the finger of suspicion hovers over first one character, then another. It’s intense and absorbing stuff.

The aftermath of the murder is going to be every bit as dramatic. There’s a great big secret at the heart of Hollyoaks – how long before it starts to leak out? And, if poor old Carmel thinks that losing her husband is the worst of her troubles, she’s sorely mistaken. Instead, Calvin’s murder is the catalyst for the unravelling of a whole knot of secrets and lies.

The wedding week will usher in a new era for Hollyoaks – and subsequent weeks will see us introduce fresh characters and stories to intrigue and entertain you. I’m really enjoying what I’m seeing. I hope that you will agree.

Best,

Paul Marquess”

• Members

We must band together and hope that Cheryl's death is inevitable. That flunky cow needs to hit the bricks, literally!

This interview gives me a little hope that the lack of excitement for Steph from Marquess is purely because she's preggers. I hope her leave isn't too long.

This is something I more than encourage! I was serious in the Y&R thread that I'd kill over 95% of the cast. And over half of OLTL'S as well.

Hell, the only interesting character on Days is Maggie. Everyone else is a waste of space.

Edited by Amello