Y&R: Location Shoot For The Fall

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I look forward to seeing Paris on a classy soap like Y&R, but the story better be insanely good. Could make for an interesting November sweeps. It sounds better than spending all that money on Out of the Asses. I just hope some interesting characters join dull Sicktor. I'm hoping for more of a mystery angle in Paris and less romantic bullshit.

• Members

Paris looks nice on a show like Sex and the City, but daytime dramas should avoid these things. Because more often than not, they look ridiculous.

Besides, I'd rather have a megastory then a cheap stunt like a location shoot in Paris.

• Members

For all my recent complaints, BRAD Bell knew how to do locations. His Italy remotes, in particular, gave both good story and wonderful eye candy.

Y&R has seldom done remotes, and almost never "grand" remotes (they usually just went to Pittsburgh to shoot some exteriors).

So, I look forward to this.

I do believe this won't be a stunt, but an important piece of story.

It suggests to me that Sabrina will be around AT LEAST through sweeps. Given other previews, I still think it will be "mystery" related.

I hope that it is also used as a platform for Lily to remember places she went with her mother...only to have her mother turn up at the end of the stunt.

Archived