OLTL: Discussion for the week June 23-27

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG Nora is going to end up with the letter from R.J. This is too good!

Some were willing to give Natalie a pass for bringing Jared in to apologize to Nash on his deathbed. However, if they have her bring Jared to the funeral, it's almost as though TPTB are TRYING to have us hate her.

• Members

Anyone else loving this front-burnering of Bo-Lindsay-Clint-Nora? Wow: that really picked up today!

Loved Nora with her "One mistake," laughing. Although I agree her holier-than-though can be annoying, she still amuses me. I have always loved Nora's sarcastic side.

• Members

Hmmmmm..........JesWill :wub:

They both do it. On the occasion Nora happens to be civil, Lindsay will be a bitch. Now it's the other way around. They need to just go ahead and admit they like each other and start making out.

Hate sex is a powerful thing....I'm just sayin....

• Members

I think they're using the David/Addie thing to illustrate exactly how greedy David is, and as a warning that this is only when he's staking claims on money that he's not even legitimately entitled to. The implication being that if he were to learn that he was the lost Buchanan heir, there would be no end to his attempts to suck the estate dry and squander every last dime until the Buchanans were completely bankrupt. Not to mention the general dubious nature of David's character and how the publicity alone would do damage to Asa's legacy.

• Members

I liked the Nat/Roxy scenes. I thought it was sweet to see that Roxy is still there for Nat and obviously loves her.

BW is doing so good in her scenes. I don't blame her for feeling betrayed.

You know, I think Tuk does still play David with an edge. Every once in awhile he gets this look on his face and I find it pretty menacing. He did it just recently when he was letting Dorian know that he would bring her down for double crossing him. I like it that Tuk can go from silly and campy to give a one pause as to what he is capable of.

Archived