OLTL: Discussion for the week June 23-27

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Right!! I was glad that Nora finally agreed to help him as long as he really thought about what he is getting into. It's one thing to say you are going to sacrifice everything for your child, but doing it is another thing at such a young age. That doesn't mean it can't be done. 18 year olds do it all the time. It does suck that he doesn't have a support system though. That would give me more pause than the fact that he's so young, but again, he isn't exactly without means. I think Cole will come around to the idea that adoption is best, Marcie and Michael will decide to adopt and then Marty comes into the picture and Todd finds out about the baby. I'm sure all hell will break loose from there.

• Members

Poor Cole... It is so sweet that he wants to raise his baby. I just realised that I like Cole whenever Starr is not around. I don't understand what my problem with this girl is. Look what she is doing to poor Marcie now, getting her hopes up. Perhaps it's the actress that doesn't work for me. She looks like a very innocent version of young Melissa Reeves and she looks like she is eleven years old and I don't buy her when she acts like a spoiled princess or a teen b*tch.

It would be fun if Todd's daughter ended up a party girl like Marty Saybrooke.

I can't get enough Todd-Marty scenes. I love them together :) I also love John and Blair (nice dress Blair, you look hot!), but I would not like to see them involved at least not for a while. I find men-women friendships fascinating on soaps.

I hope Marty will fall for Todd and then remember what he did to her. BTW if I were in her position, being held by TSJ I wouldn't ask many questions. :D

Archived