AMC: Wednesday, June 18th

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The years in general haven't been kind to Greenlee. I think Greenlee could have been a legacy character had they chosen to write her off a few months after Leo's death but they destroyed her character by pairing her with so many horrid couples and now Greenlee is isolated and stripped of all of her value. I think RB should have just left back in 02 and never looked back. Greenlee's integrity would have been cemented.

• Members

Even in Rebecca's current state I would easily choose her over Baker's Babe as a lead.

However Chrishell's Amanda could have been a suitable replacement she did strong work with the Janet story back in 05/06.

• Members

reallyhateskate your banner :wub:

Honestly Greenlee wasn't needed, I didn't see all that many clamoring for her return like there was and is for Dixie

More reason to LOVE Richie:

(to Babe): "DNA evidence can be rigged, you and your mother are experts at that"

:lol::D

• Members

Decent episode I thought. I liked all the itneracting and people talking about other people's probs--a soap cliche that most soaps seem to have forgotten about... Also the clear setting up of a WHo Killed Richie mystery has me intrigued I admit... (How is Pratt at mysteries?)

Ok WTF was Krystle wearing? A Little Susie Homemaker dress from the 50s? My mom mentioned she didn't even think it would be easy to wear a dress liek that anymore... Anyway I don't mind Krystle and Tad as a stop gap couple and I'm glad neither the character snor the show seem to think there's potential for anything more there.

Archived