AMC: Wednesday, June 18th

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jenny is adorable. she is such a cutie. She was definetly the scene stealer in the Tad/Krystal stuff today. I love that little baby girl. She's so well behaved and I loved seeing her with her parents and big sister. Also loved Tad and Krystal today. They rock as a couple and Im so glad they finally have a chance to be truly happy together. LOVED her hair and dress today. She's been looking fabulous lately.

Was it just me or did anyone else see chemistry between Greenlee and JR?

Yes STFU Greenlee was in order for today. It may have taken a little while but Greenlee is back to being the narcistic selfish bitch that RB played years ago. She's definetly back to being that brat and not the stepford she was when she took over the role from SS

Its been 6 months now. WHY is AMC still using the same old bumpers from years ago when OLTL and GH made the upgrade months ago?

• Members

Tad & Krystal suck as a couple! I don't get what he's going to do for work now that he quit the detective agency. He can't just stay home forever with Kate/Kathy. I liked most of Tad bonding with his daughter until he mentioned that his parents have the marks for all their kids on the wall. Hello, wasn't the entire Martin house destroyed in the tornado of 1994?

Richie came up with the line of the day to Babe: "DNA tests can be altered, I hear you and your mother know all about that." :D

I don't mind Greenlee reverting to her old self. I hated the Stepford wife she became with Ryan.

I also like JR & Kendall as friends. There was a time when I was hoping they'd be a couple but not after he nearly killed her. Still, I would like to see them go into business together and rule Pine Valley!

I'm loving Annie's turn to the dark side.

• Members

And there's no movement to them, either. At least with the old ones/current AMC one, the camera moves along with the actors and there's wind and everything. The OLTL/GH ones, as you said, looks like they just tossed a curtain behind them, put a camera on a tripod and the actors just walk around. Boring.

Not to mention everyone looks pissed the hell off in the new OLTL/GH bumpers.

• Members

Boy do I ever agree with you about that. I did love it when she said she was a bitch, and Zach was like "Yup." LMAO!! So true. But then earlier in the show I wanted to throttle his fine ass when he basically told Kendall to butt out of Annie and Greenlee's business. Yo, Slater?! You're up in other people's business all the time, so STFU.

I loved the Jendall scenes today. So glad it looks like they're making amends. :D

• Members

Yeah it never made sense that it was written for Kendall to forgive and be friends with Babe and Greenlee while still hating JR, especially when what JR did in comparison to Greenlee wasn't even as bad, and he wasn't even trying to intentionally hurt Kendall.

She's not even her old self. I think it was in SOW really recently where one of the editors said that in the past you could see Greenlee's motivations, but now the character has become one note and RB isn't selling the character the way she used too.

Greenlee IMO is completely unwatchable, especially when she goes on and on about Richie, when she's nearly killed people herself

• Members

Those are the only ones I think are really doing good work. Their are several others who can get by on their coasting abilities. Eakes, Knight and Lucci are perhaps the ones who can sell their apathy towards their work the best. The work still feels some what honest from them even if they are lacking in their usual zeal. There are varying degree's of effort but I think the vets know how to mask it better.

Archived