OLTL: Discussion for the week June 16-20

• Members

I'm just making fun of something I read at another, rather notorious, site. It seems there's some kind of silly rivalry there about whether the "BIG NAME LEAVING" is TSJ or ME. And it's been going on for months. Some of this is based on what a certain insider says and the rest of it is pretend insiders in between intense trolling and fanbase wars.

Julia i hope you don't take that site seriously.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Are you trying to hurt me???????

:angry:

The best thing for me about Marty's/Susan Haskell's return is that she seems to be confining my least favorite elements of the show all into one story. JMB/Todd/Teens (I assume eventually). There's always something on every soap that I find boring and that's it, so I am pleased that it's all being wrapped up into one. Color me Happy! :D

• Members

If I'm not mistaken, didn't TSJ sign a multi-year deal last year? I doubt he's going anywhere, anytime soon. I'm sure he's bored with this story too, who the feck wants to do T&B in love version 100,000 or T vs. B version 115,000.

A part of me still prays Renee Elise Goldberry will sign with OLTL and they'll put Todd and Vange together :wub:

• Members

^^^I don't blame you, she just really wasn't a favourite of mine. Two minutes in and Dorian is already rocking.

OLTL actually looks brighter today, and less gloomy than it usually does. The production staff still needs to be revamped though.

• Members

Don't you hate that nonsense? That was like them last week breaking in going "It's hot outside."

REALLY?!! You mean that uncomfortable, unbearable hotness I'm feeling is HEAT? I thought it was gonna snow?

Lol, I hate that.

Archived