OLTL: Discussion for the week June 2-6

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Great Monday episode!

I loved all the build up to all the storylines, tuesday is going to be fabulous!

The truth is finally going to come out on the BE take-overs, Nash, Rex/Gigi/Adriana, Jared/Natalie, Rex/Charlie/Roxy, whoever Ramsey has stashed, etc, etc.

I am also wondering who wrote that note to Rex?

Dorian? She does hate Rex

Gigi? Gigi had all the folders

Shane? Gigi had the folders at home to prepare them? In that case it could have been Brody. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Members

I was thinking this exact same thing!

You guys: I am at work, normally take my lunch at 1, but asked if I can take it at 2. My supervisor said sure but asked why, and I said, "OLTL." She thought that was hilarious.

Don't know how I'll get through the day ...

• Members

Oh I agree, but seeing a strong willed female over the age of 45 take charge and kick ass like the way that Dorian is doing is seldom seen on the P&G soaps these days which is quite sad considering both shows have La Walsh and Ms. Spaudling still on their canvases.

Monday's episode was AMAZING! What a excellent start to the week. Dorian....I think I can speak for everyone that she looked fabulous in that outfit. She's wreaking havoc, but doing it in style.

And yes....it is now my life goal to be Dorian Cramer Lord. Sorry Alexis.

How about the fact that I enjoyed Viki very much today? (I have been liking her very much lately which is weird bc before May I hadn't really cared for her character since Paris, TX) I really did. Her scenes with Roxy and David were really good. I think Rex is Mitch Laurence's son, but that's just a guess. I hope RC revisits the whole Allision's secret/Who is Rex's father stuff. It sucked when GT totally derailed those stories.

The whole Ramsey/Penthouse story is very intreguing. I think I know who it is, but I'm more integued about how she got there and why she's acting the way she was yesterday.

I got to add that I don't really think Blair will be backburned for Marty and Tina's returns. I think RC will play up Blair and Marty's past considering both ladies are about to be a grandmother to the same child.

• Members

Yeah, Chambers isn't a bad actress, she just wasn't Marty. That role should never have been recast. Clearly nobody let Chambers in on the little secret that Marty is one of the show's most cherished treasures and that she had HUGE shoes to fill.

Archived