OLTL: Discussion for the week June 2-6

• Members

Well, I liked parts of it, but it was very sensationalistic and overall poorly-executed. This stuff is true, classic soap opera.

OMG to think that today was just the beginning of another fanstastic week ... and the month is going to be so great.

I am just hoping my Blair doesn't get back-burnered with all the returns. She should get some good material, since she can't stand Tina or Marty.

I am on edge with excitement.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I choose to watch OLTL live over watching Days..I'll catch Days on the dvr later..And i was very entertained today..Loved Dorian's grand entrance and big reveal about Jared..Also it was great having so many characters on to react to the news....Also David is a riot, i was laughing so hard when Dorian told him he got wrinkles when he tried to figure stuff out..

I didn't really care for the police stuff, mainly because i have no idea whats going on with that..

• Members

Nash just wears the look of someone that's about to have it all go down the drain--it may be Forbes' best and worst acting since he's been on the show.

Dorian has sunk to new levels of evil and I like it and dislike it for obvious reasons. I like it because it's classic Dorian but I don't like it because she's scrapping the bottom to get what she wants and it takes getting used to loving to hate her rather than hating to love her.

• Members

It's a pisser having a job where you have no internet access, and you wait with baited breath for text messages giving you updates on what's going on, on the show. LOL.

I LOVE this show!!

I thought Viki was going to throttle Roxy for her part in this Rex lie, and I still want to think that Ron is going back to "Is Mitch Laurence Rex's dad?" Roxy sure did get the hell out of dodge when she got the chance, but hey, I got some Viki/David scenes which I will take any time, any day of the week. I have to wonder if David is going to turn on Dorian in all of this Charlie/Viki business.

The BE Stockholders meetings was very good, and I loved Lindsay's "Uh oh." when Dorian walked into the room. And the look of "I think I'm going to throw up." on Natalie and Jared's face when Dorian announced he wasnt a Buchanan.

Don't watch anything John.

I FLOVE you banner!!!

• Members

EDGE had spurts of adrenaline like no other soap, different minor mysteries tying into the major one. I can see the comparison. months (back then, years) of build-up and than Bang! Pow! Wham! - a couple of weeks of tingling and gooseflesh as one big bomb, containing several plotlines, is detonated.

In this case, for me anyway, it's all about who is setting it off. Dorian is such a bitch but I can't help but smile. I'd lay bets this is the most fun Robin S. has had in a long time. It shows on her face.

I can only hope this leads to a major confrontation between Viki and Dorian, yet again. Fasten your seatbelts. This ride is just beginning.

We should start a club then, Or better yet, a support group. :P

• Administrator

Yup! We have so many things to look forward to DOWN THE ROAD, while at the time looking foward to the NEXT episode.

I cannot wait until we see the episodes when everyone finds out what Dorian did and when Viki confronts Dorian. I bet those episodes will probably air during November Sweeps.

• Members

when watching this, I was thinking that they should have made this the Women of the Year awards and have Dorian's announcement cause drama and mayhem for Natalie. LOL...that would have been keeping in with tradition

Archived