Y&R: A Wedding in June

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's all Y&R is these days, things happen at lightening speed with no sense behind it. Victoria wakes from her 3 month coma and two weeks later goes back to work and gets married. Gloria and Jeffrey and Alijohn and Jack play this circlejerk of "How many grownass people can we make look like dumbasses?". I've never heard of so many older characters act so blatantly stupid. And now Victor is marrying a woman he's known for 4 months. Victor is rash and irrational and bullheaded but he is not stupid. If it turns out Sabrina has some skeleton in her closet I will call bullshit because Victor is smarter than that, he'd have done a background search on the new man in his life.

It's odd but I was able to watch OLTL during it's dark period and can watch parts of AMC now but I simply cannot stand Y&R as is, it's fall from grace was so fast and so tragic. I mean, just look at it, those pictures full of horribly conceived and written characters floating from scene to scene with nothing or important to do or say. It's sad.

Archived