GH: Fire Robert Guza Jr. and Jill Farren Phelps!!!

• Members

It's been - what - almost six years? They've had their time... They have failed - miserably. They failed so bad, there are a whole lot of words to describe it. Something I thought would never happen did happen - these people lasted so far.

It is time to fire Robert Guza Jr. and Jill Farren Phelps already! Two creative elements that are decimating GH. They are out of their depth, out of touch with the audience and out of touch with the show.

Who is with me?!

Thanks to DaytimeFan, whose Maria & Josh thread I modified to fit GH. :D

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am totally with you! I used to love GH, but once it became...well what it is now...that was it for me. The magic of Bobbie, Lucy, Tony, Alan, Monica, Luke, Laura, Frisco, Anna, Tiffany, Shawn, Robert, Amy etc etc etc...is gone.

And you're most welcome for the template. I think it's a good one ;)

• Administrator

Go Sylph! Thanks for starting to thread.

It's time for both of them to go!

Bring back Wendy Riche as EP and promote Karen Harris & Michele Val Jean to Head Writers. Then you bring back Patrick Mulcahey as Associate Head Writer/Script Writer. :)

• Members

First and foremost Frons has to go before Guza and JFP. IMO Frons needs to be removed before anyone else can take the place of Guza and JFP - these three are a 'team' and they have destroyed GH as a 'team'. The top dog has to go first - put him in charge of paperclips I don't care, get him away from Daytime!

• Members

that chart means absolutely nothing bc ALL soaps have dropped. It cant be directly correlated to JFP/Guza as its happened across the board. And even though it has dropped considerably, as stated GH is the crown jewel of the network, getting higher ratings than the other 2, even though it is inferior

Archived