GH: Fire Robert Guza Jr. and Jill Farren Phelps!!!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've accepted that GH just won't ever be what it used to be. The focus of love and romance is gone, let's face it! I agree with the person who said that it doesn't matter who the HW is because I don't think that would make a difference in what the show once was. I've also said before that I think GH can be a fantastic, compelling, alluring crime drama (in a soap format) if they would just write crime stories that go beyond just the mob and also use characters that are not tied to the mob (Robin and Patrick for instance). Can't they write a dark, deadly stalker story for Patrick and include Robin somehow? Surely he has a past considering he used to be quite a playboy.

• Members

I do like some aspects of GH, but I do get the feeling that there isn't any long term goals or plotting as far as storylines are concerned. I mean Logan and Lulu were going to be the next Luke and Laura, and then suddenly Lulu falls for some mobster and Logan goes psycho and Lulu kills him? Or how Diego is suddenly the person that killed Georgie and Emily? It seems like they're pulling stories out of their asses and making them up as they go along. People go on about how bad LML was at Y&R but I'd take her at GH in a heartbeat over the current idiots in charge.

• Members

You know what's sad? I've been living off GH episodes(circa '93-'97) for some time now. I pulled the plug yesterday. I'm done.

Stone's death s/l kept me going for so long. It was my lifeline.

GH is the only soap that was closest to my heart and it kills me that it has become this train wreak.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived