• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kathy Brier, most definitely.

But where's Trevor St. John??

Where's Melody Scott?

Heck, even Judith LMAO.

I've been unfortunate in the past to have missed incredibly satisfying Emmys. This year, I hope to God I have something to do because I seriously do not want to sit home with nothing to do and watch this ish out of pure boredom. This is a travesty.

Y&R best DRAMA????? WTF???????

I'm livid right now.

Did those people even see Kathy's tapes? Every scene this woman was in last year was Emmy material, as was Trevor's.

And nothing for the actress that plays Langston? She's subtle but EONS better than all of the Y&R actresses. I hope they all get fired so that they the damn committee can start from scratch. Why are they hating on OLTL so damn much?

• Members

The ones who deserves a nom are: GL's Marcy Rylan, Ron Raines, Caitlin Van Zandt; ATWT's Martha Byrne; B&B's Katherine Kelly Lang, Betty White; OLTL's Trevor St. John, Bob Woods, Robin Strasser; GH's Nancy L. Grahn, Carol Hennesy; DAYS Deidre Hall, Martha Madison.

No one at Y&R, AMC or Passions deserved a nom except for the ones who already gotten one.

• Members

Pure conspiracy theory at its finest. ABC Daytime actors had an underwhelming year where everything was written as a plot versus anything written about a character. This is what held back the ABC Daytime, Tony Geary at GH never had any storyline but his character showcase is what got his nom along with other ABC actors.

• Members

Kathy Brier's storyline was driven by plot not by character, she's good but I was bothered by the storyline which gave more airtime and focus to Michael Easton, Hunt Block, Catherine Hickland, Trevor St. John and other actors in the storyline instead of her. This is probably why OLTL got best show nomination instead of actor's nomination.

Archived