GH: Nikolas and Nadine

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nikolas and Nadine are not together, but the show is playing around with it. When we interviewed Claire in February, she said they would continue having scenes together. I think now the future of the couple depends on Tyler. At a recent fan event, he gave the impression that he didn't seem to want the pairing. So I dunno....

• Members

Love Nik and like Nadine but they have NO chemistry. Id rather not see them together. I dont really find Nadine's character to be all that interesting. I like her in the small supporting role but not sure if I care to see that expanded

• Members

Claire Coffee is a boring, mediocre actress and should've never been given a contract. Natalia Livingston acts circles around her imho. I also think Tyler Christopher(Nikolas) seems very bored with her and shares ziltch chemistry with her. GH should have Helena come back and have Emily & Georgie very much alive, and that she faked their deaths. Since Natalia wants off the show, I'd re-cast Em with a good actress in her age range, possibly Heather Lindell(ex-Jan, DAYS), Lindsay Hartley(soon-to-be-ex-Teresa, PASSIONS), Jennifer Ferrin (ex-Jennifer, ATWT) or Martha Madison(ex-Belle, DAYS).

• Members

I'm going to have to disagree with you there. I think Claire Coffee is a fresh, natural talent and she made more of the role than initially written and that's why she was given a contract. Natalia Livingston may have the dramatic eyes and the angelic glances but she's syrupy sweet, and it brings down Nikolas as a character. While he was with Emily Nikolas became a very boring character. Nadine could bring out the fun in him again.

• Members

Not if his scenes with CC are anything to go by. He just doesn't seem present with her. Not really looking at her. He was more concerned about shielding the shy little boy who plays Spencer from the horse in last week's scenes (which was endearing in of itself). And he had a scene with Natalia which was actually pretty sweet & hot (and lord knows I *DESPISE* NEm with the fire of a thousand suns).

Nadine is a a sweet and uplifting character on a gloomy show, but CC is still a little green in her scenes. She tries hard, though. I just wish TPTB would concentrate on keeping people like Billy Warlock, Stuart Damon, Leslie Charleson, Lindze Letherman on contract and on the show rather than throwing contracts at newbies (Amelia was a great example) who don't really have serve much purpose. At least Nadine is a nurse.

And I suspect TC has wanted to have scenes with LW since she first appeared on the show. They really clicked during the baby Spencer SL. Plus a SL with Carly is pretty much your only guarantee of getting any story.

• Members

Nikolas & Carly would be amazing and Tyler & Laura would so make it work.

as for CC, i actuall think she is really good and see why GH put her on contract. I do hope that down the line they start to tell more about her and give her char layers, but since shes been brought on she has been used well. not to much, but just enough. Nadine is so diff from the normal newbies on GH so i love it. She, like Kate & Diane, and even Logan all have the same issue. They are limited to what theyw ere broguht in for, but all shine when given somethign to do and when they have so0mething to play. pretty much they are lacking char devolpment (sp?)

• Members

What ashame Tyler isn't into Nikolas/Nadine and it shows. They could be something special, she kind of reminds me a bit of Courtney. Is it because he's upset they murdered Emily?

Nikolas and Carly could be pretty hot... but I love Jax and Carly.

• Members

Claire Coffee is average like most of the rest of the newbies on this show. I see nothing magical or special and Nik Cassadine is a prince and is supposed to be a Cassadine - brooding and dark. If they want him to be light and fun they might as well kill off Nik and bring Tyler back as another character.

The point is you are looking for character development for Nadine. Since when has this regime ever cared about character development. The only characters that have any depth are the legacy characters that existed before Guza and his ridiculous regime took over.

Archived