What will you remember 2005 by?

Manny

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

2005 will be remembered by me as the year where most of the government and special interest groups tried to put religion into everything where it shouldn't be. Marriage, choosing to have children, right-to-die, and what to teach in schools.

• Members

I will remember 2005 by remembering my grandmother who lost her life after a short illness at the age of 79 in April of this year. I was very close to her and it was really shocking for her to pass on as up until the final year of her life she had been healthy and full of life. I too will remember 2005 for the disasters such as Hurricae Katrina it was just so awful and I will also remember 2005 for the dawn of the new NHL!

• Members

Ditto!

There is really nothing to positvely memorable about this year. There was a major death in my family, I am living somewhere I am just not very happy, I keep moving from one physical relationship to the next without any emotional involvement, my party antics have gotten the better of me, I am still in school and am in a job that is draining the life right out of me.

So suffice to say, 2005 has not been the best year, the only positive is that I have gotten back into good physical shape that I let slip in 2004.

Christmas will be the only saving grace of the year.

2006 will be a better year, I am going to find a new job, I am going to Europe for 2 months and I *MAY* be moving.

• Members

I'll remember 2005 by...

...my great new job....

...a run in the United States Navy that ended prematurely due to a pulled nerve...

...finally sharing a bond with my father, who for years alienated himself from me...

...the love of my life coming into my life and just months later leaving it...

All in all, I cannot wait for 2006 LOL

Archived