Major General Hospital Spoilers

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ugh.. I actually never liked Chucky (Michael). Never-ever. But... GH has the highest rate of deaths of all soaps!!!! Come on, Guza, stop killing people, for God's sake. Leticia, Emily, Georgie, Coop, and now Michael... :rolleyes:

P.S. I've got to ask. What's up with Emily? Is Natalia leaving the role in May or?

• Members

I love Dylan and I think he is a great little actor.

He even gave me a nickname, after he misread my name lol. (Earth - Edith) So now I get called Earth by a few people lol.

GH just keeps on getting worse and worse with all this crap.

Why couldn't it be Kate or Jax that gets shot in the head or even Lizzie or Robin.

• Members

They may do something, but it won't look like acting. Everyone on GH seems to be phoning it in lately. Like they just want to get it over with so they can go home. I expect to see Carly cry, scream like a caged wild animal and then blame Kate. Sonny will mumble that Trevor, Claudia and Johnny will have to pay and tell Jason to kill them while Jason gets all wet-eyes and blinks really fast. That is FAR from good acting.

• Members

BWAH! :lol: and Word.

Nothing against Dylan Cash (I have called Michael "Demon Spawn" in the past... although that's more a reference to his mother and "father"), but I personally think it is time Michael got SORASed some. Ideally with Tom Pelphrey in the role, out to exact revenge on his parents for having kept him away from AJ and the Qs.

• Members

I dont think it's a good idea to SORAS Michael right now, especially to the age of someone like Tom Pelphrey, (therefore making him older than Maxie, Spinelli, Lulu etc), but I wouldnt mind in a few years time if Michael, Kristina, Cameron, etc were around 14/15 years old and being the next teen scene. Just to clarify, are Michael and Kristina actually related at all? Otherwise I could TOTALLY see them going down that route with the family objecting etc.

If Tom Pelphrey were to join the GH cast, I would so much rather he played Lucas Jones or some sort of love interest for a returning Brooke Lynn.

Speaking of Lucas, does anyone know if they intend to bring him back at all? It's wierd considering GH's hardon for Carly that they never use her mother and her brother isn't in town at all. As much everyone hates the ranting, raving busybody side to Carly, I would love for GH to have Carly interfering in her brother's love life on a comedic level.

Archived