Major General Hospital Spoilers

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So are they getting rid of the Malaki-looking redhead that plays Michael? If so, chalk this up as a reason to watch GH (I won't but it's a positive).

Clearly child violence doesn't bother me, but then again it's just make-believe and I wouldn't feel the same in any situation steeped in reality. My trouble w/ GH is I just have trouble thinking this port town in its own bubble would be the mob capital of the world.

• Members

I think GH is in the worst state its ever been in. The show is virtually unwatchable to me. I don't even have faith that the performances will rock, because GH has been failing on these emotional scenes for awhile now, as it's become too repetitive. I feel sorry for these actors; no one is challenged, or given any thing of depth, or intelligence to play out anymore. Just bang bang, shout shout. Everything is so damn overwrought on this show. Serious changes NEED to be made, no more talk, time to take action!

For the record, I could care less about Michael. But this story is just another way to put attention on the mob. We might see some "I'm done with the mob" garbage for awhile, but then a couple of weeks later and everything is back to normal.

• Members

I'm not mad or upset about this at all! I hope that Michael does die and if not ends up in a coma for a little while and comes out of it a teen or slightly aged. Anyway to get a new Michael I'm cool with.

• Members

If these are true then I don't know what to think of it all. I am sure that all involved will do a great job, but SHOOTING a child? Are they nuts? When BJ died, she was in a bus accident that I am pretty sure happened off screen. There was no violence involved. And when BJ died, the story was about the emotional ramifications of losing a child, and having to make difficult decisions in a no-win situation. This story is plot-driven drivel about the mob. Trash.

• Members

If these are true then I don't know what to think of it all. I am sure that all involved will do a great job, but SHOOTING a child? Are they nuts? When BJ died, she was in a bus accident that I am pretty sure happened off screen. There was no violence involved. And when BJ died, the story was about the emotional ramifications of losing a child, and having to make difficult decisions in a no-win situation. This story is plot-driven drivel about the mob. Trash.

• Members

Whether the emotional follow-through happens or not, it's time that one of Sonny's kids got caught in the crossfire of his ridiculous life. I'll count on Alexis to throw it in his face and at least pretend to protect her daughter. Carly's only going to go through the motions and inevitably campaign for revenge killings.

• Members

I wholeheartedly agree and I thought actor bashing was against SON's policy. It most definitely should be when we're talking child actor here. Dylan Cash is a fine actor, and is only 13 years old. So remember people that he could see these boards and the nasty, rude commens about him.

• Members

If this were a real soap, what happens to Michael would kill the mob scene DEAD. There is no sane way Carly could ever possibly defend Sonny and Jason (and herself) as good parents now. There is no way she could continue to justify it.

But she will.

Archived