March 3-7, 2008

Toups

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The problem with soaps are that while soaps are doing the same old same old. Including recycling writers. Their viewers are coming to an understanding that they the viewers can do a much better at writing or telling a story.

I love reading viewers fanfics.

• Members

I'm also not surprised that ATWT lost more than a quarter million viewers during a week when the Nuke fans totally botched the campaign they launched. I could tell from the beginning that they went about bringing attention to their no kiss cause the wrong way.

• Members

Reverend Branco and the rest of the Holy Tabernacle of Carlivati will probably be sacrificing chickens at their next tent revival and potluck supper (emphasis on the pot) trying to come to terms with the fact that the rest of us heathens haven't seen the light.

• Members

IMHO, soaps dont need to be creative. they need to tell real honest true storylines baised off characters emotions and past. they need to not insult the fan of the show. they dont need gimmiks or plot points. i do not think RC is god like some do, but he has turned that show around from the big huge clusterfuck DH left it in. as for the ratings, they dont even matter when you are talking about them reflecting the quality of the show. not at all. the only things that ratings show thats true is that Y&R is the best and GL is the worst.

tho, i do agree with you about gh & amc and how zendullryleeanaide are like the mob and it has hurt the show.

Archived