March 3-7, 2008

Toups

• Members

The slander during contract negotiations really makes me mad too. Actors aren't even allowed to respond to it because if they do, they are blacklisted. The fact that the mags suck up to Frank Valentini and print his bull is pretty obscene too. I won't even mention online columnist who are not associated with this web site.

I think Forbes is catching hell from frank because of the hair, and because he spoke out on behalf of Dan and said the focus group thing was a sham. I think TSJ would have caught hell for speaking out on behalf of REG if Frank thought the fans would allow it. I don't know what Martha Byrne said, but if she stood up against the crap, good for her. I think Cady McClaine (spelling?) got ass-kicked for challenging ABCD. I feel very strongly that Dan G. did. I think Forbes March is getting the Dan G. treatment now.

The leaks regarding REG's contract were obscene. They made it sound like the woman wanted total control of the show. She never was demanding of storyline control or preferential treatment prior to that. What made her change her entire personality? I also think Michael Easton was slandered during his contract talks. I was one of the biggest critics, saying that he was the reason Dan got fired. That is so obviously not the case, but OLTL and Frank certainly had no problem letting people think that. In fact, OLTL and Frank caused people to think that.

I think OLTL will probably pull out of its rating slump at some point. Frank is a jerk, but he is a survivor and RC can write a story if he is allowed to write one. However, if there is one EP who deserves to suffer because of bad ratings, it is Frank. The way he treat employs is really bad.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived