DAYS: Martha Madison posted...

KLN

• Members

Martha Madison Online

You have to be a member to view the forum, and I can't copy/paste the entire message. But I can't resist just pasting this one little part...

"I also want to give thanks to all of you who have added your voices to the incredibly loud S.O.S. campaign and who have sent in letters and signed petitions on Brandon's and my behalf. Your voices and opinions are being heard loud and clear....especially yours Kenny! LOL!!"

I'm thrilled that Martha knows I called the studios in protest! LoL! Seriously, I called and called and called. I called NBC, I called Corday Productions, I called the Days feedback line, I called everthing as much and as often as possible like a total psycho fan. I was hoping that as a result, Martha would know that people weren't taking her firing lying down. So glad to know she got the message! :)

I love, love, love this girl to death.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL! :lol: Not only has Kenny gotten the chance to talk to Ed Scott personally on the telephone and received some wonderful recognition from Martha Madison, BUT SOW has posted his letter! Sorry to drag this up again, Kenny but I think people haven't had the chance to read this yet (or they didn't know that it was posted on the board yesterday in another thread)...

Now how about them apples? ;)

Archived