OLTL: Special Guest star for February

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Her birthday is in January, but since Todd and Blair were down in Texas "retrieving" Sam, my guess is that they're going to throw her a big bash to make up for it. They mentioned forgetting her birthday on today's episode actually.

As for Mary, that's cool. She has a new album out and at least it's some promo for her.

• Members

Could be right, it seems Mary J. BLige is a fan of OLTL, I look forward to this :)

One Life to Live (A-Channel/ABC) — More drama for Llanview

That Sarah Roberts is one talented club booker! Cristian is going to have to wine and dine his girlfriend when he learns that six-time Grammy Award-winning diva Mary J. Blige is returning the ‘hood on Feb. 15 and 18 to perform two songs from her hit album Growing Pains. “Mary is one of the most prominent and powerful voices in the music industry,” said executive producer Frank Valentini. “She is an inspiration in both her music and her life, and we are thrilled to welcome her back." Blige says, “It’s absolutely amazing to be integrated into a soap opera I’ve watched since I was a little girl. I performed on the show two years ago and had a ball, and I am beyond thrilled to be welcomed back again.”

http://tvguide.sympatico.msn.ca/The+Suds+R...lson.htm?isfa=1

Archived