AMC : Who do you want OUT?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree with the poster who said that B&E and JHC need to be the first to go. As for characters here is who I think should hop the first bus outta Pine Valley:

Nu Babe- She is horrible

Josh Madden

Del Henry

Sean Montgomery

Dre's buddies(sorry I tuned them out and do not remember their names)

Julia- I like Sydney Penny, but if they are not going to give her or the character a storyline and no family on the show.

Ava

Jonathan

Annie-Even though I like Melissa Claire Egan too and would like to see her dynamics with Budig's Greenlee

Bring Back:

Bianca

Lena

Brooke

Dixie

Dimitri

Maria

Skye

Hayley and Mateo- Ripa and Consuelos are not doing as much as they used too..They could pop in at times

Barbara Montgomery

Leo

David

Vanessa

Zarf/Zoe- I may be one of the few that ended up enjoying Jeffrey Carlson

Liza

Tom Cudahy and Livia Frye Cudahy-full time, not recurring.

• Members

Amen to whoever said B&E and JHC!

As far as characters:

Ryan. Any interest I had in his character was completely destroyed by McTrash.

Jonathan. The lame brain tumor excuse for his murdering Edmund et al. still pisses me off.

Annie. Do they get any duller? She only started becoming interesting when she appeared to be crazy but B&E blew that storyline by having her be right about Richie.

Ava. The most annoying character in AMC history, imo.

Babe. She doesn't hog the airtime anymore, but the recast was unnecessary since Babe's biggest contribution to AMC's history was keeping Bianca's daughter from her. She's not a character who should have hung around after her initial storyline ended.

Krystal. The best way I can describe her is as the anti-Opal. Where Tad's biological mom was trashy and funny, Krystal is just hypocritically moralistic and boring.

Del. He's just pointless now that Dixie's dead again.

Josh. He should have been first casualty of the new headwriters. If they want to bring back lapsed viewers, getting rid of McTrash's worst rewrite should have been the top priority.

• Members

Actually, for me the feeling about Josh is the exact opposite. They made their bed with him, he better be on AMC until the day the show goes off the air. It would only a further slap in the face to write him off and pretend the whole thing never happened. It did. He's still the fetus, will be forever. Nothing is going to fix that now. He needs to stay on the show and AMC needs to write for him. They didn't [!@#$%^&*] that history over to just write him off now, or ever.

Who do I want gone? Erica.

Archived