AMC : Who do you want OUT?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Amen to that trio of JHC/JHB/BE. They all need to go and NOW

As for the characters I think Leven and Jeff Branson both want out when their contracts expire in May so they will go. I feel badly about Leven. Jacob Young wants to go as well.

The others that could be expendable are:

Amanda

Del

Julia

Babe possibly

Annie (they will do Rylee part 2 I'm sure)

Ritchie. Whats the point if Annie is gone?

Aidan..once RB comes back that will be the end of Greenlee/Aidan, IMO. They have her set up for Ryan and possibly Zach should Alicia leave.

• Members

Not an AMC fan, but I will say that the show has the worst younger cast of any soap. They need to get rid of all of the young blonde women who all look exactly alike and play the same bland character. With all of the nondescript blondes AMC has, you'd think Paul Rauch was executive producer.

• Members

the show really doesnt have teens. Their teen scene consists of Colby, Sean, and Dre, 3 characters who are never on. I guess tehy could have potential with some writing, but they dont seem to care to write them. Id get rid of them myself as well bc I find them bland and boring. AMC has always had some great teen scenes (the Joni/Laurie/JR/Jamie one being an exception) so this one is such a dissapointment

Archived