Days Scoop: Actress Fired

• Members

It's been a while since I've seen any Days spoilers on this board, and since no one else has posted this, I thought I'd break the news.

According to a poster (a fairly reliable source) at NBC.com's Days community, Julie Pinson (who portrays Billie Reed), has been let go from the show. She wraps up filming in late January. Lauren Koslow, who plays Kate Roberts, has resigned with the show, but took a big paycut.

I knew Days would start to trim the fat somewhere, and I love the show right now for the first time in ages, but I liked Pinson as Billie, and hate to see her go if true.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If this is true, it sucks Julie is leaving, but she hasn't done a damn thing at all this year. Since they pulled her out of the Steve/Kayla story, Billie hasn't had any direction. I'd rather Julie be allowed to work elsewhere than sit around doing nothing. With the big DiMera story coming up, they had to trim the cast somewhere.

Better from the bottom (so to speak) than from the top.

• Members

SNS is now confirming Julie Pinson has been let go as well. I don't know if it makes this story more, or less reliable. I don't know much about SNS, so I can't say for sure if the site is accurate. I do know they said Dee had been fired at one point, and that was a bold faced lie.

I guess we'll see..........

Archived