Days Scoop: Actress Fired

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

*sigh* They're firing the wrong people. Once Billie came out of Bope's orbit, things started looking up. I actually liked how the actress portrayed Billie in the Vendetta and Sorority scenes (Ford and his dad). I think she made a good supporting character.

I hope it's not true.

• Members

I hate it because Pinson seemed to adore her job and is very talented. Plus, she had so much story potential and great chemistry with everyone. She was also a character that was able to be paired with many as she wasn't a Brady or Horton. I like having characters like her around and it just seems like the Robert/Reed clan is dwindling.

However, this is a logical move. They tried a bit to do something and then signed her to a contract and now this. It just seems like nothing fell into place for her. I do have a feeling this could change too, like many Days casting decisions lately. Who knows...it may be strike related or something.

Billie is one of the few characters on Days now that I actually find watchable.

She was good as Billie and looked like she could be Chelsea's mother.

What ever happened to Countess Whilemina?

Lauren Koslow should not have to take a pay cut.

• Members

LK should not have been resighned, IMHO.

whats left to do with her? nothing. she needs to find a new soap.

JP, if true, then im sad and pissed. she was great and rocked any crap they tossed at her. but i fguiured it would be comming, esp since chelsea is sooo a brady now 100% and its rare she has a scene with her mother.

• Members

thats horrid.

i love the family dynamic with hope bo chelsea and billie. somehow, the four of them... and whatyever there babys name is, doodlebug or whatever... is a nice non typical soap opera family.

and there are so many things Billie could do.

hello.. EJ! MAX! SHAWN! STEVE! THE BRICK WALL!! Julie Pinson was flawless and rocked everything.

Archived