B&B: Spoilers For Week Of December 17 & 2008 Preview

• Members

Brooke believes Stephen's claim that he's been framed

The shooter knows Brooke is on to him or her

December 19: The shooter's identity is revealed when he or she confesses all to Brooke

Ridge convinces Donna to let Eric spend the holidays with his family

Eric promises to give Donna something very special after Christmas

Nick is committed to his marriage, but Taylor's continuing inability to bond with Jack could send him running back to Brooke

Ashley has the key to destroy Brooke/Ridge's relationship

Stephanie and Brooke again bury the hatchet, but their truce could have dire consequences for someone else

Stephanie wants Eric back, and she will play dirty to get Donna out of his life

The Logan family's new found unity is threatened by a deep, dark family secret that one other person knows about: Stephanie. B)

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I actually won't be pissed about Katie as the shooter! You have an important character and the build up in the story is very believable, IMO. Plus Heather Tom's contract is up in January and she still hasn't re-signed. It's better than making it Jake or someone equally random.

• Members

@ Bellcurve: Taylor returns this week and it should get very interesting in the cinqtangle (LOL - is that a word!?) of Ridge, Brooke, Ashley, Taylor & Nick because I find the relationships for once pretty crisp and can relate to most character's dilemma.

Can't wait for the shooter reveal: It seems to be Katie because Pam confessing to Brooke would be kinda silly. Otherwise I'm all for B&B to throw me a loop and let it be Beth Logan played Joan Collins in the end. :P

Otherwise I heard of a major spumor which seems to get more plausible as random spoilers show up: Storm is actually Eric's son and this will be Stephanie's pawn in her latest vendetta against the Logans...

• Members

See this is what I love about B&B with Kay Alden on the writing team. There is a payoff to these storylines, there is magic to her storylines. She's on a level all her own.

I won't be pissed if Katie's the shooter because that might allow Tom to return to Y&R once that plot driven bitch LML is officially fired and Amelia Heinle is cut.

Love the idea of Joan Collins joining the cast as the shooter...but she shouldn't be Beth Logan...she should be Jackie's mother!

Archived