November 26-30, 2007

Toups

• Members

Maybe you will. Maybe the people who watched the show for anyone but Viki, Natalie and the newbies will get along fine too. I think those people obviously have found a way already to live without you. Frankly, I think a good part of the world lives daily without OLTL and even a larger number lives without your smartass remarks.

There is no reason why the show couldn't write for a lot of fans rather than just a few. However, OLTL chooses not to do that and fanbases, all of them, seem perfectly contented. As a result, these ratings will be the norm not the exception as people tune in or out whenever there is some reason for them to watch the show.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not at all sad about GH's numbers...still better than ATWT and the others and thats all that matters. Plus it looks like Friday's rating is what really brought the ratings to a 2.5 overall.

As for OLTL I stopped watching once Evangeline left. Sorry but Todd and Blair are like CarJack on ATWT...painful to watch and a textbook definition of forced love.

Anyways it seems like the ratings this week are good material for the usual "gloom and doom" crowd so enjoy!

• Members

Yep that is the true tragedy to Y&R: if it suffers all of CBS Daytime suffers. This has just got to be the nail in that plot driven bitches coffin! CBS, Sony, Bell-Phillip Television, Anyone who cares....please fire this hack, her husband, her prime time pals and anyone else associated with her and bring the old creative team back!

Interestingly, however, B&B has held steady and those demos, what a difference a year (and a splash of Kay Alden!) makes!

Glad to see GH take a hit. Yes, I'm still bitter about Jackie Zeman's demotion. I always will be. OLTL and AMC are hitting the skids, GL is only a hundred thousand viewers off them!

But look at DAYS, a positive week to be sure. Everything has improved (as so it should, the show has improved as well)

• Members

Good numbers for Days all around but wow to the rest. Y&R is crashing now and I feel so horrible for OLTL. They have improved so much and I hope they don't panic or that ABC doesn't do something to screw this up. The numbers overall suck but kudos to Days on the gain. Things are looking up there.

My hope is that the two Marlena days will help this week and the fact that the sorority story had major movement. I mean, last week the numbers were good all week and there was veteran presence all week. This week has seen that too overall so my hope is Days can at least get a 2.0. Steve is right though. Soaps are an ensemble and, if anything else, if the show is good and provides things happening, it will probably see a gain or maintain and Days did that last week. It hasn't been a bad week but the Lucas/Sami/EJ [!@#$%^&*] is once again bringing down the whole show.

• Members

:PHappy dance for DAYS ratings! Congratulations!!!

:o Y&R....

:lol:GENERAL HOSPITAL STINKS AND SOOOOOOOOO DESERVES THIS!!

:( OLTL. I wish they were doing better.

:D Congratulations to the Bold and the Beautiful!!! They (mostly) had a good week!

:rolleyes: AMC Still stunned this show has sunk so low. I'm not surprised though. I tune in to the end every few days or once a week and Greenlee and Zack are still in that hole. Why drag that out so long?? <_<

Archived