Y&R/Knots Landing: Joan Van Ark today

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thats how someone looks for a few days following a chemical peel. It goes away, but you're not supposed to go out when you first get it. I recall a similar thing with Lisa Rinna on SOap Talk once. Joan still looks about the same as she did on Y&R.

BTW, Joan and Donna Mills will be appearing on NIP/TUCK in February! They already filmed the episode and Joan has a love scene with Julian McMahon. I totally miss her wacky, sexy portrayal of Gloria. So much more fun than this loser we have now.

• Members

QUOTE (Chris B @ Dec 4 2007, 12:28 AM)
Thats how someone looks for a few days following a chemical peel. It goes away, but you're not supposed to go out when you first get it. I recall a similar thing with Lisa Rinna on SOap Talk once. Joan still looks about the same as she did on Y&R.

BTW, Joan and Donna Mills will be appearing on NIP/TUCK in February! They already filmed the episode and Joan has a love scene with Julian McMahon. I totally miss her wacky, sexy portrayal of Gloria. So much more fun than this loser we have now.

Lisa Rinna rocked it tho. JVA does not.

and im upset about that. i love JM and nip/tuck but ill have to skip that episode.

I did like the writing for her Glo better than the writing they did when they got newGlo in the role, but i wont fault the actress. she plays it up and she is a better actress than JVA.. judging from past work.

JVA & NS were the two reasons that i couldnt egt into Knotts Landing.

• Members

I really can't understand what the colouring around Joan Van Ark's mouth is a result of...it looks like bruising or a burn. The product of a recent chemical peel perhaps? She's never looked this off, I hope it doesn't last.

How exciting though to hear about an appearance on Nip/Tuck with Donna Mills !@

Archived