Y&R/Knots Landing: Joan Van Ark today

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This really isn't that big a deal. EVERYONE looks like that after a chemical peel. Haven't you seen it done on those plastic surgery shows? It's a minor thing like a step up from a facial. I recall one woman saying it burned because I believe it burns a layer of skin off. It's not something that's going to stick.

BTW, Donna and Joan will be playing 40-somethings on NIP/TUCK.

• Members

QUOTE (Chris B @ Dec 4 2007, 05:36 PM)

I could see Donna maybe getting away with playing someone in their mid to late 40's, but Joan not so much......

Joan should know better than to go to an event when she knows that there's a good chance someone will snap a pic of her after having a peel or whatever else......

• Members

QUOTE (Chris B @ Dec 4 2007, 06:36 PM)
This really isn't that big a deal. EVERYONE looks like that after a chemical peel.

Maybe that's the normal look after a peel, but it's definitely notable when a famous person goes to a public event trying to be cute when their face didn't heal yet. There has to be a big joke connected to turning back her age for that show...

• Members

That pic is downright scary and sad, where are her friends and family telling her to stop with the plastic surgery???

Damn thats cold.lol Either cast him or the cat. If Joan keeps going at the rate she's going her plastic surgery will look worst than "the cats" plastic surgery.

• 2 months later...

Archived