DAYS: Thursday

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

DAYS fans, I think we have ourselves a soap again!

I loved today's show. It appears the writers are actually thinking and planning ahead and moving the stories. I don't like Philip...but today I LOVED him! For the very first time ever, I think he may be worthy to follow in Victor's footsteps.

• Members

Great show; I have to say, there really is so much chemistry between Martha Madison and Jay Kenneth Johnson, and the show would be foolish not to focus on it. I really love them together. It's interesting that as attractive as Brandon Beemer is, he doesn't give off any sort of sexual vibe (although looks great without his shirt on LOL), while JKJ is like sex on a stick to me. Also, am very happy to have Nadia Bjorlin back; she looks gorgeous.

Any day with Bo and Hope is a good one; they just give me a warm fuzzy feeling.

Nick and Chelsea; not so much :)

• Members

I understand why Bo and Hope are upset about what Belle did behind Shawn's back. Any parent would be livid if they found out that their son/daughter's lover was doing some other things with someone else behind their child's back.

But...

Someone needs to remind both Bo and Hope.....that their "baby" was the very same person who jumped his motorcycle through a church window to stop Belle from marrying Philip. He's very lucky he's not sitting in jail for that one, on top of the fact of going on the run to keep Claire out of Philip's hands (even though I did agree with that).

They both need to come down off of the high horse and realize that their son is no angel.....

Even though Belle is acting like a call girl right now.

• Members

Good show today.

Nice seeing Chloe. She looks exactly the same and I loved her and Belle's reunion. Awesome Phelle scenes and I enjoyed the whole Shawn gun thing.

Bo and Hope were adorable. I love seeing so much more of them.

Kate/Philip was great. I am so happy we are getting scenes with these two now. JKJ and LK are great together and Philip is turning into Victor II now. Loved the end with Kate and Roman. You can tell there is still something there and LK was great in that scene, especially with that last line. I always like when Roman calls her "Katie."

Chelsea and Nick are rocking right now. This is the couple I fell in love with. They were great today and I love the way Nick stood up for her with Ford.

Tomorrow looks good too. What a great week.

• Administrator

Yes, it's a good thing. This is the most interesting Philip has been.....ever.

Great show today with Belle/Phlip. Damn, Martha and Jay are so good together.

I agree. Nick/Chelsea are back! I love these two together. I'm so glad Jett is gone. That was a pretty crappy triangle. LOL

I thought Chloe's entrance was kinda weird. She just shows up coming out of the elevator? Did I miss a scene before that? LOL

• Members

I thought the show was great...Phillip and Belle's scenes were very well done..Martha and Jay are rocking with this material..and i loved the end with Chloe catching Belle, great cliffhanger..the end with Kate and Roman was great as well..Loved the cliffhanger..

and its great seeing Nick and Chelsea back together..love them!!!

• Members

OK. I am officially a Philip/JKJ fan!

Plus he's all evil and manipulative! I am no Belle fan but, for once, Mary Sue has chemistry with a guy who is not playing her father. So I am hoping Philip is falling for her, too.

I used to like Chloe (and the Wesleys! Craig and Nancy, WRU?) but then we had Tropical Temptation or whateverthef*ck that was. And, of course Chloe: The Scar Years. Probably that and the Saving Philip in Eye-Rack SL accounted for JER's firing. So here's hoping Heffer Sheffer and Ed Scott give Chloe some kick-ass!

Days has been firing on all cylinders ever since mid-October -- and I say this as a John & Marlena fan once upon a time. Seriously, it has been pretty much a decade since I got excited about watching my Days tape. Now I'm psyched pretty much every day.

• Members

I guess I just like Philip embracing his inner Kiriakis. And IMO being a Kiriakis is not about DiMera-type Total Evil. Rather it is about flaws and intrigue but also about protectiveness and, yes, falling in love. The Kiriakises were one of my favorite families, alongside the Alamains because they weren't all black-and-white but, rather, shades of grey.

That's why I'm liking this Philip who seems much more characterful and dynamic than the teen puppy dog he played back in the Salem High days. So far, he has been cocky and manipulative but also calling people out (like Belle, Shawn, his mother) on their BS, too. Which is refreshing.

• Members

Wow that definitely makes a lot more sense and I can see why you're liking the character now. The way others were making it seem I thought it was just Phillip screaming and yelling (like he was about Claire for months on end).

I like complex characters as well...so long as they're not completely overboard.

EJ to me is a very complex character and thats why I love him as well.

I'll definitely watch todays episdoe if I get the chance.

Archived