November 19-23, 2007

Toups

• Members

Kinda makes one wonder how high Y&R(and CBS's numbers) would be if the show was in a talented hands.

FINALLY!!! OLTL is above 'that' show....I'm sorry but I don't really see how ATWT is good right now, with the exception of maybe one story. I hope OLTL continues to rise. RC has been doing a brilliant job.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm thrilled for the ABC soaps. I root for all soaps to rise as a rule, but ABCD is what I grew up with. There's no way GH can keep it up, but I'm pleased that they had a good week. Hopfully this weeks ratings will be even better, because I would love to see calling Sonny on his s*** become a regular passtime in Port Charles.

• Members

:(

My poor B&B and Days.

Please forgive me for pushing these shows like an annoying harpy! I know they are not everybody's cup of tea. Still, it's been a long time since soaps felt relevant to me, and these two do right now. I just wish these Neilsen families who think that LML's poor excuse for Y&R is the greatest thing since sliced white :rolleyes: could see that, too.

GH was lifted by the huge vet love-fest we saw last week, but you know TIIC are going to "interpret" that as "More Mob." Wonder how high the episode where Edward and Monica gargle mouthwash in readiness for getting their tongues into Sonny & Jason's respective buttholes will rate? Because you know the likely reveal that Emily's death was not mob-related is going to mean the Qs begging S&J for forgiveness.

Archived