OLTL: Marty Spoiler from SOD

• Members

Thanks to donna at the Z/K board:

Marty Dies on OLTL

John and Cole are unable to prevent a tragic accident from happening this week and the outcome will have lasting consequences for the pair.

"John is with Ramsey, who's on the trail of the terrorist that has (Marty and Cole) " sets up Brandon Buddy."John tails Ramsey to make sure that Cole and Marty are safe" But when John gets to the place in Ireland where they're being held, he finds that Cole and Marty are in a van, teetering on the edge of a cliff.

Then, thanks to a bold move by Ramsey, the van goes over the edge--with Marty still inside. "Cole is thrown from the van midstream on it's way down and gets knocked unconscious" , shares Buddy. Meanwhile, John rushes to Marty, who's trapped inside the van at the bottom of the cliff "Marty's main concern is 'where's Cole? Get my son first', so he leaves her to find Cole and of course, when they try to work their way back down to get her out, they don't make it in time " he teases.

But given that many Llanviewers have come back from the dead, does Cole believe his mom is really gone? "Oh when he sees it happen, he believes it" declares Buddy. "it's devastating and it doesn't take long to let it register. There are all the different steps that grieving people go through, like denial, shock and all that." When John and Cole return to Llanview, they struggle to accept the fact that she's gone and both look for someone to blame. While in the 'anger' phase, Cole resorts to some pretty drastic measures. "He overhears a couple of things and really just goes nuts, totally loses it. When you feel like you have nothing to live for, there's really no limit to where you can go, so you end up doing a lot of things that you normally wouldn't do, and that's what Cole ends up doing." previews Buddy.

The cliff scenario was shot on location in a NJ quarry, where Michael Easton and Buddy shared their final scenes with Christina Chambers."For me, it was emotional because Christina had played my on screen mom for year now, so there's a little bit of realness in there because I'm like'Now, that's it. Once that happens I'm not going to see her again' ", laments Buddy.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just saw Christina Chambers play a lesbian hooker on Cane. It's amazing how everyone looks better off of ABCD. It says something about their makeup and lighting people. Anyway, I'll miss her. I don't think she was that bad. I'm annoyed I have to put up with Marty's son while she's gone.

• Members

Watching Brandon Buddy greive is going to be pure comedy! :lol: I hope they keep Marty gone, regardless of actress playing her. They need to bring back Cassie, since Heather Tom and Gina Tognoni aren't available for Kelly. We need a daughter for Dorian with Adrianna leaving. Langston doesn't count, IMO.

Archived