Goodbye for Now

Shawn

• Members

As some of you may already know, I'm going under the knife on Wednesday so doctors can fix a hole in the main valve of my heart.

Naturally, I'm scared, because a) I'm getting cut open and b ) I'll be under anesthesia, which makes me nervous more than anything because of all the horror stories I've allowed to get to me.

After tonight's ITZ, I shall bid a temporary adieu to SON, as I will be in bed for a few weeks recuperating. I will try to work on my blog as much as possible considering the premiere date is a little over a month away, but who knows how I will feel.

I will keep those I'm closest to informed of my progress. You know who you are. :)

So, I bid you guys farewell for now. Once the show ends tonight, I'm off.

Ciao bellas. Be good! :)

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Shawn you know I'll talk to you off the boards, so I'll say some stuff to you privately :)

I will keep you in my prayers and hope that everything goes well for you. Your fears are rational and normal, don't let anyone else tell you they aren't. We'll definitely keep in contact while you're away. You're one of my best friends and I'll miss ya :wub:

• Members

Shawn, I have all the faith in the world that you will come through this stronger than before. You have my thoughts and prayers behind you. I'm not hoping anything for you, I KNOW that you will be better. You have a strong support system behind you and a lot of people are thinking good, positive thoughts for you. You will be fine.

Take care

Tishy

Archived