GL: Week of Nov. 11th

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have to say that so far this week, GL hasn't been half bad. Not GREAT, but not as bad as it seems to consistently be with EW/DK at the helm :angry:

And I never thought I would say this, but I am enjoying Edmund's return as well. Looking forward to the story with Will/RJ. It has great potential.

I agree, Julia, that Alan going after Natalia is horrible. As much as I think a Doris/Buzz pairing could be interesting, I liked Doris with Alan. It was more age-appropriate and she wasn't one of his son's ex-lovers. And if they are going with Doris/Buzz, why not put Lillian together with Alan? Just a thought....

And OMG! How great is it to have Daniel Cosgrove back as Bill! And he's already been walking around without his shirt on. Love it, Love it, Love it! ;) What a hottie.

Can't wait for KZ to get back from vacation. I miss her when she's not on for a few days.

• Members

Edmund and Billy are both looking good. I think I want to see Edmund and Alan fight over Beth with Edmund winning again. I like Beth and Rick, but the show obviously doesn't care about them as a couple.

How long until Harley tries to steal Cyrus from Marina? <_<

Frank and Natalia have been interacting. Dare I hope?

• Members

WOW, Julia. Bill is smokin!! And Edmund isn't lookin half bad either. I like the idea of having Alan vs. Edmund fight over Beth, or pair Edmund with Alex.

I really, really hope that Harley doesn't go after Cyrus. This is really the only relationship that I have liked Marina (MB) involved with. She used to come off as such a goody-goody. This gives her a little bit of an edge and now that she's out of the force (hopefully for good), that's even better.

Frank is dull as dishwater. And if someone is still dull after being paired with Olivia, then something is wrong! The only time I found Frank half-way interesting was 15 years ago with Eleni and A-M story.

But I do like Natalia. There has to be someone in Springfield for her - maybe Bill? I think they would look great together. Gus and Alan both going gaa-gaa over her is too much.

• Members

Hiya DAMFan. Yes, both of them have added some much needed spark to Springfield, ICAM. And I don't wanna rain on your parade, BUT.........

There's speculation that Edmund might be killed off! :angry: With Olivia talking about getting a gun and now Reva & Cassie talking about "being the broads" to get rid of Edmund, it makes you wonder.

I know that DAM had a short-term contract, but I hope they don't go down this road. We've had to endure the PATHETIC "Who shot Alan?" story at the beginning of the year, and then the COMPLETE FIASCO of "Jonathon's Story" and that murder. <_< I don't want another whodunit, especially with Edmund as the victim.

• Members

^ ^ ^ See, I have been thinking that last week and this one have actually been pretty good. Of course, nowhere near the good ol days of GL, but for EW/DK, it's been OK.

The show since Jon/Tammy/Sara has been kinda boring up until now, IMO. The stories now are holding my interest somewhat (with the exception of the Golden Couple). All we can do is wait to see how everything plays out on-screen, but from the looks of things now, I'd say it's getting better. Hopefully EW/DK won't blow the momentum that they seem to have with the stories on the canvas.

But then, when you think back to that PATHETIC HORRIBLE Reva/Alan SL to Tourmaline, it kinda makes you loose hope that they will do much better with any other stories. :angry:

Archived