AMC: Monday

• Members

A Civil Action Ryan

Well the day has officially happened and that is Ryan hung up his superhero cape and Dynamite Kiddo utility belt all so someone else can play the hero of the Valley and that would be Aidan! It looks as if to become a superhero again, Ryan will have to file a lawsuit against the Brit to reclaim his title so he can continue to ride in on his white horse and come save the day like he is some ippity dippity bippity H0 H0. Geez I just wonder which grounds he will file this on and what kind of court it will take place in, since, there are many grounds and several courts to go. I think he will file on the grounds that he lost his wee wee in a smelting accident and had to spend a couple of weeks to get it sewn right back on and hence he had a few weeks hangover from being the special operative to save the day. Then he can file the case in Dufus Court where you only go if your IQ happens to be in negative numbers and with Ryan's continued hypocrisy and dumb statements, it is a no brainer (something that also applies to him) that the numbers just keep going down and down and down. Riddle me this Dynamite Kiddo! What is short, meaningless, and full of stupidity? The answer is: your life! You have no reason to live anymore and this lawsuit is just a waste of space since everyone is sick of you playing HIGH H0 of the Valley and saving the day. See Greenlee need no saving from you anymore and is now getting into Fish n Chips' pants to get her butt out of trouble. So your services are no longer needed and that record you have of being on the street corner is also being tarnished as you could only get a penny for an hour and then on Fridays offer a discount of a penny for two hours. Sheesh it is as if you were committing prison labor I tell ya! Maybe the judge in the case will determine that Ryan can become a superhero again on one condition and that is he actually sell his soul to Gillian and they agree she can come down as a ghost to kick him in his reattached wee wee from Dr. KKK Clown Face. Ryan would never stand to be outnumbered by a ghost so no can do. And the end of the superhero days has finally come and no more vomiting is yet to be seen. Ryan will live in infamy as the wannabe Superman who lost his mojo once he claimed that the Roman Catholic Church is the biggest pro choice organization on the planet.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ugh, I've had enough of Ryannie...so skip! On to the next.

Enjoyed Richie and Babe scenes, and even Amanda and JR. That was about it. Everything else is the Greenlee/Kendall saga. Not interested.

Don't know who wrote the show today.

Jackson should be shot, and I'm not even on Kendall's side here, but the drivel that comes out of his mouth. Who writes this crap?

I'm all for scab writers at this point. As long as we can keep Richie, and backburn the drab five aka Kendall/Zach/Greenlee/Ryan/Annie.

• Members

I can't stand what Erica's asking-slash-DEMANDING of Jack. "Oh, Jack! Disown your daughter and only care about mine!"

Yeah, nevermind the fact that Jack accepted Greenlee as his daughter the minute he found out about her, and Erica didn't accept Kendall for eleven years... and even that was a year after Jack accepted Greenlee. Plus, Erica tried to keep Jack from finding out about Greenlee in the first place -- she just needs to quit while she's ahead, and let them support each of their GROWN ASS children the way they see fit.

• Members

Richie and Babe prove why they are the best thing to come out of this otherwise mediocore show

Is Joe for real? Kendall and Zach want to take Ian home bc they are worried that Greenlee is upset and might take him for revenge. What does Joe say? "Ian is perfectly safe here. Nothing is going to happen to him" Um right, kind of like Jenny, his granddaughter was safe?

• Members

Ritchie is the best thing that has come out of this writing duo. The writing staff has seemingly matured the character of Babe, but I personally can't see Babe as anything other then just blank canvas from the portrayal. Ritchie lightens up the entire show and is an amazing addition to this show. However he is the only one who really peaks my interest. He is able to inject humor and wit into his scenes and that is something I haven't seen any one else on the show do other then MEK. Ritchie needs to stay.

Billy was awesome, and the stark contrast between him and Baker was all the more noticable due to his skill and screen prescence.

• Members

ITA. Even though Greenlee has done some awful things, she is still his daughter and he has to stand by her and support her. Say the situation was reversed, (Kendall as Greenlee and Greenlee as Kendall) would Erica go and disown Kendall for her mistakes, I don't think so. As Erica said, "We Kane women protect our children". Erica needs to consider what she is really asking Jack to do.

I'm glad that Jack didn't tolerate any of Erica's crap today though, "If you're going to Greenlee-bash then just leave".

and is Kendall really serious, "I need to go see Ian so Greenlee won't kidnap him!!" Yeah seriously. Just the other day, Kendall said that she realized that Greenlee had really moved on and that she didn't. So since Greenlee has moved on, she's gonna go and kidnap her premature son with Zach who Greenlee has no connection to. Yeah right. Greenlee may be mad at her and Zach, but going into a hospital, where she would get caught, and steal Ian would be a FAR stretch, even for Greenlee.

JR is just disgusting. I'm glad he fell off the wagon.

I really like Richie and Babe - she brings out a new side in him that I really like. B&E better not kill him off.

Archived