AMC: Monday

• Members

Perhaps but she is just so boring and bland that there is a drastic contrast to see all this animation, emotion and colorful performences that Billy delievers and then to see Baker just respond with a "okay" or "that's cool Ritch but...."

She's just so blah. Thus why I call her the blank canvas because really whenever she is in a scene it's up to the other performer to make what they want of it. Cause it doesn't seem that she is going to put any effort into it. Even the exceptional Eakes seems to be at a loss as to how to get her to emote something.

I see no direction or motivation or any strong feelings from her. Just so-so daily goings.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Julia

I really do hope that she does keep mum about Greenlee and Aidan being at Wildwind because they truly are fighting for their lives. They need someone on their side who can assist them and not give about their whereabouts all the while not necessarily harboring them, ya know? I like Julia and know she has a heart so let's see her help the two out.

• Members

AMEN AND THANKS R Sinclair. Neither one of them are acting like they should be but they both should be able to love their kids warts and all without the other condeming that. I hate this story and I hate what these writers are doing to them and this entire family for a storyline that has been crap from the start

• Members

I actually agree with you on this...and my mother would too...she says the same thing when we have our weekly AMC chat. lol

She plays a mature, boring Babe that can't emote for anything. I'm interested in watching Babe get a really juicy storyline, so we can really see whether this girl has the chops or not.

• Members

I'm responding not to today's episode, I didn't watch any scene with Jack; I'm responding to Jack scenes I've seen before today. I don't really care if Jack is supporting his daughter (he should), but what's coming out of his mouth is completely moronic so I've chose not to watch his scenes anymore until this storyline is over.

The one thing I can say about Erica is she doesn't even play it like she "loves" Greenlee as a daughter, she stays real there. No real substantial pretenses there. Jack says and preaches one thing (loving Kendall like his own child, OUR children) and acts a whole 'nother way. Therefore that gives Jack, IMO, the leg up in the full of s**t competition.

It's unfortunate how the show is decimating the Kane-Montgomery family, maybe that's part of the reason the ratings suck - misery and decimation everywhere (read: bad story-telling), plus a whole bunch of new faces most of the audience don't know making up a large percentage of the front-burner.

One would assume kidnapping your friends baby after you saw her going into very premature labor is a FAR stretch even for Greenlee. Yet it happened.

Archived