DAYS: Wednesday, Oct. 24

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Even though I adore EJ, I didn't mind this slap from Marlena at all, even if the EJ hatred on the part of her and the rest of the Bradys is really months overdue and sort of out of order when there wasn't this much reaction to him before. But in this case it's OK because it's Marlena and after last week Marlena can do pretty much whatever the hell she wants (as can Belle) and I'll give her a thumbs up. Plus, while soap suckerpunches I can't abide, diva soap slaps? Hell yes! Bring them on.

Not crazy about the death threats to EJ because he is still my boy, but I love how they gave the lab tech overhearing Lucas's threats BRIGHT YELLOW HAIR as if to emphasize even more than they already were by interspersing footage of them between their argument like... hey... these people are witnesses to Lucas threatening to kill EJ. LOOK AT THEM. YOU WILL LOOK AT THEM! I just wonder if this is going to wind up with EJ getting shot or someone else getting in the crossfire of a bullet aimed for EJ or EJ will use all these threats as an attempt to frame someone. Hmmm. I'm guessing Nov. sweeps will tell us.

As for the Phelle sex... hotter than the Shelle sex. Most definitely. But as glad as I am to see Shelle busted up and Shawn get cuckolded, another part of me doesn't want Phillip tied down to Belle permanently either because I think Phillip deserves better than Shawn's sloppy seconds and since last week made me actually LIKE Belle for the first time in forever I'd really LOVE to see this girl stand on her own independently and develop a personality and life as well as career that has nothing to do with her girlish love for Shawn or her womanly lust for Phillip. Hopefully

can help with these things. I guess we'll see.

My biggest fear is we'll wind up with Sami's womb having tag teamed Belle's by giving birth the same time Belle is getting it on with Phillip and Belle will marry Shawn but be pregnant with Phillip's kid. I hope this suspicion is wrong because this show has more than enough babies right now and the Shellip triangle has had more than enough baby angst to last a very long while.

• Members

now thats funny. you got me on that, James Scott and Drake Hogenstye are great actors ok and i hope the rumors are true that Drake is returning as a NEW CHARACTER.

EJ is a very popular character, he probably has more fans then anyone on days right now. In the short time he was on days 1 year, he probably has over 10, 000 fans. Check the ejami fan boards, like 700 fans love ej.

no offense, u have no taste in acting. I know its your opinion but James Scott is a very talented actor, if u like it or not. James Scott is the most talented actor on days and in daytime. If Days kill EJ off, it would be the most dumbest move ever. James Scott was a find last year. He can do it all, romantic, charming, Sadistic, ruthless, Comedy etc.

James Scott along with Stephan Nichols and Peter Reckell are the most talented in daytime. Days would be fouls to get rid of James Scott

• Members

and how about u stop bashing the actors ok.

James Scott, Steve Burton, Drake Hogenstye, Shelley Hennig, Rachel Melvin. God i hate when people bash actors, they are not bad actors ok.

Drake Hogenstye is not a bad actor, he was the best in daytime but James Scott is now the best. i am going or i am going to explode to say some things. God i hate it when people bash the actors god. bbye

• Members

Is James Scott a horrible actor-No. Is he the best in daytime-I don't think so but that is only my opinion. You are entitled to yours and I am entitled to mine. That aside, I don't think they are going to kill of EJ, maybe something will happen to him (being shot, getting kidnapped, I think him getting run over would be a little redundent but I suppose that is a possibility) but I don't think he will die. But if they did decide to kill him the show would most certanly survive, they would just find another young hot, romantic, comedic, charming actor to replace him.

• Members

it would be quite hard because James Scott is talented on so many levels. There is no other actor who is good looking, romantic, comedic, charming actor then James Scott. Ok maybe Stephan Nichols, he is also a great actor. But if Days would get rid of James Scott. Another Actor is Brad Pitt but James Scott is 5X better then him.

IT WOULD BE THE DEATH OF DAYS. EJ is the best character on days everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Archived