DAYS: Wednesday, Oct. 24

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, and the camera people sure made a point showing all the witnesses in the hospital and their reactions, while at the same time nobody in the Pub even blinked when Shawn and Hope and later Shawn and Phillip were arguing. The murder mystery definitely in the works (even if I don´t they will really kill EJ, he is Stephano´s son after all, he wil rise from the ashes again)

• Members

Btw. someone here wrote some time ago that Beth Milstein was fired, but I still see her in the credits? She wasn´t there on thursday last week (per canadian credits), but for this week she is there again. So, does anyone know for sure if she is still with the show or not?

• Administrator

Beth left in August and her name in the credits was last listed on Friday (unless she was back again Tuesday or Wednesday).

I confirmed it......since I broke the news. ;)

Ya'll need to keep up with the Directors/Writers thread for writings coming and going. LOL :D

• Members

pretty boring Episode. No Chelsea/Stephanie and it is boring for me. I AM SO TIRED OF PEOPLE THREATING EJ, he has not done nothing to them. If Days Kill EJ off then i am so [!@#$%^&*]*n done with Days. EJ Wells is the best character days has brought on in its entire existence. I will only watch the Chelsea and Stephanie scenes.

god kill Lucas, i hate him so much. Lucas is just jealous that Sami has feelings for EJ and he knows it. Why would sami choose Lucas over EJ. Lucas is a loser, controlling women. EJ is charming.

Archived