DAYS: Wednesday, Oct. 24

• Members

I enjoyed the show. It is amazing how much better the sami/lucas/ej story is with Marlena and Kate involved as well belle/shawn/phillip with Bo and Hope. I thought having Hope walk in on Belle was an awesome move. Looking forward to those scenes tomorrow.

On another note, I enjoy these DAys thread, but....... can we not block some people?????

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A bit of hostility - not something I'm used to seeing here...

Anyway I liked Wed's show better than the others this week. Loved Phillip and Belle and seeing people making love instead of arrested development sex - or pre sex which it usually has been. Very nice camera work and JKJ and MM are very awesome together. Liked Shawn talking to Hope and gave her a shout out for keeping Shawn from going upstairs (interupted sex bothers me esp since it was the norm for Sami and EJ). Belle kicking over the vase even amused me, although I don't have a clue what the symbolism was - unless it was about her relationship with Shawn. If so, that works because BB and MM bore me to tears.

Which brings me to the lucas scenes - all of them: lucas with Sami; lucas ragging on Kate; lucas threatening EJ -- all hit me as lame and pathetic. Nothing new because that's how I view the character: an annoyance at best. With these two triangles I can honestly say that while I don't like Shawn and Belle together, none of the three irritate me or make me want to destroy the tv. With EJ. Sami and lucas, the only one I consistently like is EJ; and Sami can annoy me almost as much as lucas depending on how she's written on any given episode or even scene.

I'm actually looking a little forward to watching tomorrow.

• Members

I also gotta join in the Phelle love. Those two were hot together. I also love how layered Philip has been lately. JKJ is playing him so well. He makes Philip's love for Belle believable but Philip hasn't completely gotten rid of his bad side (ie. his scene with Shawn).

Shawn is getting on my nerves. I know a lot of people are intrigued by this triangle because Belle genuinely loves both men but Shawn reminds me of a teen boy who does nothing but whine whine whine. I did really enjoy the scene with Belle & Hope, though. This is going to be one interesting story.

• Members

I know I'm late but good show.

Phelle were hot and I am really enjoying this triangle, especially now with all this drama. Hope and Shawn's talk was nice and liked the end scene with Philip and Shawn's showdown. Martha was great again today and I love how Hope put the pieces together. Great scene. Nice seeing Ciara too. She looked adorable!

Marlena slapping EJ was priceless. Dee is on fire and I loved seeing Kate's reactions. I also like EJ being surprised she would do that. The Lumi scenes with the baby were cute. I enjoyed Marlena/Sami again too and I also like the setup to what appears to be a "who tried to kill" EJ story. Seeing all the threats on his life today with special emphasis places on witnesses that are around was pretty cool. I always like stuff like that and I'm glad this story is getting somewhere...finally!!!

Archived