Rumour: Jackie Zeman Fired

• Members

Granted, the source of this rumor is terrible but on Jackie's IMDB page a poster said that Bobbie Spencer is one of 4 characters who will be killed off in the war between Sonny and Zacharias.

Does anyone know if this has a shred of credibility to it?

I mean Jackie has been backburned for at least 5 or 6 years now and with Stuart Damon biting the dust earlier this year it wouldn't surprise me if that B-----d Frons pulled it again and killed off another beloved GH vet.

The only thing which makes me doubt this is that Anthony Geary has been Jackie's protector on the set and in contract negotiations...the last time she did a new contract he threatened to quit if her contract wasn't upheld.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Wow that sucks. It's such a huge mistake to kill off a young Quartermaine.....unless of course it's part of your plan to phase out the Q's (which of course *is* Guza's plan). :angry:

AJ......Alan.....Emily....in the last 3 years. F U Guza. :angry:

• Members

I really like GH and Guza's writing, but it now seems clear he wants to write off the family; why else kill a character like Emily, who is the next generation? If you have to kill off a major character, you could pick Alexis, Skye, or someone like Bobbie (although I love all three and don't want them to leave) But by killing off Emily, it's sending a clear message

• Members

It absolutely breaks my heart what they've done to the Q's.

We've lost Lila, AJ, Alan, Justus, Emily, Ned, Dillon, and Brook Lynn from the show, and they've separated Jason, Michael, Jake, and Skye entirely from the family. What the F? They are daytime's best family IMO, and just a few short years ago, they were a real brood. Who would have thouht that just five years ago, when they were always able to scream, get drunk, make up, and eat pizza, that we would soon be reduced to three veteran actors and a ghost discussing the love life of Lulu Spencer?

As for Bobbie, I'll worry when we hear more. And much as I hate to say it, I don't know how much use there is in keeping her on contract if they aren't going to use her. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'd love to see Bobbie used, but since they clearly aren't going to do that, perhaps that money could be better spent elsewhere. Like, say, bringing back Billy Warlock...

• Members

I don't belive they've shared a single one, or if they have, they've completely ignored their history together. I suspect they're trying to completely forget thet they were ever involved. As in, Carly could tell her mom she's madly in love with Jerry, and Bobbie would be all "who?". Didn't they also have Jerry acting like he'd never met his almost-stepdaughter?

Archived