THE PLAN TO SAVE DAYS!!

• Members

Alright, bitches, most (some? none?) of you know who I am, and I don't think you've had one of these threads in a while, so please, indulge me. I am coming back to watch DOOL for an impending, well, I'd call it a 'blessed event' but I guess some other fans wouldn't. And I do think the impending death of ____ ____ will cripple Days mortally. And now I see that in my absence, the show has inexplicably

a) rehired Nadia Bjorlin. WHY?

B) gone back to the ShellePhelle triangle, which they had just ended last year. WHY?

c) gone back to Max/Stephanie with that blowup doll in the role, which they said they would never do again. WHY? and where is Abby?

d) saddled Nick and Chelsea with I don't even know who the [!@#$%^&*] those people are

e) made E.J., Lucas, and Sami, which wouldacouldashoulda been an amazing triangle for the ages, into a tepid tired merry go round with RAPE added into the mix, ensuring that the outcome will be violently rejected by at least one group of fans while doing a disservice to Lumi, which also used to be a big root-for couple like E.J./Sami

How the [!@#$%^&*] did any of this happen? Why is it happening? WEHT Tony and Anna? Billie? Any of those people? And how do you stop it?

So, double down, death is not an option, and tell me straight: How would you save Days of our Lives? If you were the writer/producer. Come on, people, do it for Jase.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

u push me to the limit, how dare u make fun of Shelley Hennig. She is beautiful and a great wonderful actress. Shelley Hennig and Darin Brooks has amazing chemistry together.

i dont care what u say about stephanie but i will be dam if i let u bash Shelley Hennig. How dare you, she is a person and she is a sweet and nice person in real life. She is a great young beautiful actress.

• Members

honestly, i dont wanna hear about a plan to save days. i want to see it happen. and for the first time in a long time i actually have hopes. hopefully Ed Scott can mmake days great - hell, even good - again. I think hiring him was a great idea and i hope that he keeps taking more people from y&r.

so im going to wait and see what ed scott can do. take the good with the bad. and stop bitching. be positive for once.

• Members

I am not Shelley hennig, i am a huge fan of her and i cannot stand people who bash actors for new fricken reason. I HATE IT ANYWAYS, when people bash actors. I really take offense when people bash my 4 favorites actors in the entire world and i get defensive, i love love love love love shelley hennig and rachel melvin. I also love Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.

You have no business bashing Shelley Hennig, she never done nothing to you. She is a really nice person in real life and she is such a wonderful actress along with MY rachel Melvin. Both are great young wonderful beautiful actresses and i just love them.

oh i love James Scott and Ali sweeney too.

I am sorry if that was harsh but i don't like people when they bash the actors sorry but i don't. If u want to bash anyone bash that HACK writer HOGAN SHEFFER

• Members

shut the hell up ok. Listen dont kid with those things, Shelley's brother was killed in a accident ok. I read that in her bio or somewhere. i think he was killed by a drunk driver, so before u make idiotic stuff, think before u type. that is disrepected to shelley ok.

Whats the matter, u dont like her because she is way more beautiful then you are and a way better actress too. PLEASE DONT BASH THE ACTORS OF DAYS OF OUR LIVES ESPECIALLY RACHEL MELVIN OR SHELLEY HENNIG.

• Members

StephanieLover17,

Your posting at SON is a privilege, not a right. If you've got a problem with the opinions of other members, you either learn how to handle it maturely or you can leave. If you want to show your love for Shelly Hennig, then you can do so in the Love/Hate areas. Don't you attack other members for not liking her.

If you don't want people voicing their dislike of an actress/actor or character, then maybe you should join a board that is only allows good messages.

You might want to familiarize yourself (again) with our Rules & Terms of service: http://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/index.php?act=boardrules

This is your only warning. Keep this up and not only will your account be banned, your IP address will be as well, and you'll be reported to your Internet Service Provider for spamming our message boards.

-Ryan Chandler

SON Community Administrator

• Members

>> i dont care what u say about stephanie but i will be dam if i let u bash Shelley Hennig. How dare you, she is a person and she is a sweet and nice person in real life. She is a great young beautiful actress.

And if you don't want to take their word for it, Vee, then just ask the shrine StephanieLover had built in SH's honor.

;)

But seriously, Vee, I think DAYS need to execute (sorry) only one plan to save itself, and that's refocusing on the characters whom the audience loves and cares about most. So much of the story is being handed over to relative newcomers and off-contract third-parties, and for a show that's supposed to be scrambling to stay alive, frankly, it's the wrong tactic to make.

Hopefully, Ed Scott will recognize this, and amend it shortly.

Archived