ATWT Wednesday October 10

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dusty must be friggin' Superman...a couple of hours and one IV later, he's up and ready to check himself out of the hospital after a gunshot wound.

I know I shouldn't poke fun, but the Kack "separation" is so freakin' lame. Katie "needs" Jack to not live with her, because if she expects him to be coming home, it's too hard wondering what he's doing with Carly? REALLY? So, all the times he was off with Carly (getting Parker, finding JJ) she was constantly worrying about what might happen between them...that was just less troublesome for her because she didn't expect him at "home"? U.G.H. LOL...at least she admitted to Henry she knows Jack's still in love with Carly. :D

LOL...who can blame Carly for keeping her secret? It's Divine Intervention!! And Jack IS exactly where he wants to be.

• Members

Passanante is INCAPABLE of subtlety or psychological exploration. Do Luke and Noah really need to jump from being terrorized by Winston to paralysis and alcoholism??? Noah didn't even take a break to process his mother's murder when Margo told him about it, just speeding through plot propping dialogue! If Holden is going to imply that Lily didn't do enough to protect Luke, why not connect it to her trouble accepting Luke's sexuality? Otherwise he has no clear motive that makes sense, and he needs to shut up until he gets one.

• Members

Why can't Holden be the one paralyzed? Then Lily won't come see him and he would realize what a jerk he has been.

Back from dreaming...

Today's episode was great. Carly speaking to the Lord was awesome. To heck with an Emmy; that woman needs an Oscar!! I really hate that she is not being truthful with Jack. I believe that it is going to bite her in the butt real bad when she does tell Jack. Sadly enough, I really do think it will be the end of them, for real, when it does come out UNLESS Katie has already turned to Brad. I just really hope that Katie does not turn up pregnant. I can already see a sequel to Rosemary's Baby.

Question: Has KACK consummated their marriage yet?

• Members

I'm glad Carly didn't tell Jack. If she had he would have said' I'm so happy' and gone running back to Katie. I know it will probably be bad when he finds out, but until then she has time to work on making him remember how much he loves her.

Holden gets to be more of a jerk every day. I hope she kicks his butt out.

• Members

Holdumb is really out doing himself, blaming Lily for Luke getting hurt, takes him to a new low.

I wouldn't say that Carly was/is being untruthful to Jackas s, she was trying to tell him but as usual he cut her off and almost demanded that she be quiet and rest. I for one am also glad she didn't insist on telling him. If her knowing for all of five minutes that her prognosis has change and not informing him comes back to bite her then so be it. Now if she keeps this to herself and it's weeks later ---well that's another story.

Hopefully Katie is preggos, serves her right, and better still it will keep Jackas s from divorcing her. Imagine being married for less than a week and having your husband tell you that he still loves his ex-wife and that you might be pregnant.

• Members

Today's show was better but so many holes in the storys. Did Luke fall down a cliff?...Was he shot? Why did he have surgery? All those questions answered on the next ATWT?

I agree with Stenbeck's comments about Luke and Noah....and Holden. Why is he blaming Lily? The reason Noah's dad came after him was because he didnt want him near his son. Holden is being a jackass!!

The Carly/Jack stuff was good. But Carly's halo has disappeared...LOL. :lol: I was LOL during Katie's downfall.

• Members

I agree that the past two days have been awesome! But why are they doing that shakey tight camera angle and having no opening. The camera thing doesn't bother me as much as the non-opening issue. It's the best opening of Daytime and it's not being featured! At least make a new one.

• Members

I am so upset!! I have been waiting weeks for this eppisode and all of my soaps were pre-empted today because of a school shooting in the Cleveland area. :angry: At least GH and Days I can catch on soapnet, but what about ATWT. That's the one I really wanted to see. I feel horrible about the shooting, but it would be nice if the network would air the shows overnight or something. I was actually hoping the interruption was national so that it would air tomorrow, but no such luck. Sounds like I missed a good eppy... <_<

• Members

CBS.com is so slow though. What was that other site you could see it too? I forgot the site. And if you just want to see the Nuke stuff you can see on youtube. A male poster at Van's board posts ever Nuke episode on youtube.

Archived