ATWT Wednesday October 10

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Or no doubt, you'll be able to find most of the eppy on youtube by the end of the day. Some people have gotten really faithful at posting the Carjack stuff, and Nukers will no doubt have that side posted. That's about all that was on today anyway.

• Members

Here is the Nuke stuff:

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

">

• Members

Holden's being an @ss as usual :angry:.... what is his beef and he has become so unnecessary as of late it's not even funny.... why he's blaming Lily for all the ill in their relationship one would never know.... he just makes me want to SCREAM!!!!!!!

But my real reason for posting... I want Carly to come clean.... put the truth out there and let Jack decide if he really wants to be with her or if it's just out of guilt and what could have been.... the love is there but don't trick him into staying.... I don't want to give any of the Carly haters.... Fluffy.... any amo to use against her later.... katie was bad enough before Carly was sick can you imagine her after Carly is given a clean bill of health....

And Katie "I-love-simon-i-mean-mike-i-mean-simon-maybe-henry-no-its-mike-but-i'll-sleep-with-simon-because-i'm-jealous-of-carly-and-her-time-with-simon-and-keep-it-a-secret-from-my-husband" Peritti needs to shut her mouth :angry: All that crap she was spewing today had me ready to go through the screen and slap her. Jack kissed Carly.... yeah it was wrong considering he's married to Fluffy but wasn't she the one to cheat on her husband with someone else. And correct me if I'm wrong didn't Fluffy know of Jack's feelings for Carly after the building explosion.... I said Holden was unnecessary but I was wrong..... Katie and her fake crocodile tears are.... ugh.... I can't stand this character and it's so sad because she was at one time one of my faves.....

One other thing.... they need new doctors in Oakdale.... how many opinions did Carly get and they all were wrong.... where's Ben when we need him!!!!

• Members

OMG! During this storyline (Nuke) alone, I see all of the signs that Pissanante is writing. Especially during the whole fishing trip plot. So many holes and omissions. There simply are no words to describe just how atrocious Pissanante's writing is. I'm just happy I'm only invested in the Nuke stuff. I couldn't stand watching an hour of this incoherent garbage.

Archived