ATWT Thursday September 20th

• Members

I'm loving the chemistry between Dusty and Lily too and really hope they do actually pursue that. I'm enjoying that story too.

Carly is just breaking my heart! Jack continues to be a Jackass and is going to have some major groveling to do when he learns what has been going on and what a jerk he has been. I can't wait! He'll be saying Fluffy who? Loved watching the "real" wedding with the "real" Jack.

I too am really loving the job Austin is doing as Brad! Originally when I saw a dramatic scene with Katie, I didn't think he could pull off drama but I am really impressed with the job he is doing with this and I am really feeling his emotions!

Good scenes today with Luke and Noah. Van has been terrific and I think he is still carrying the bulk of that story.

Could definitely have done without Fluffy and Vienna. I loved Vienna until her only purpose became to prop Katie. Now I see no point to her.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Finally saw the show on CBS.com. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....it took a while though. So much buffering....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....I saw the Nuke scenes on youtube. But to see the rest I went to CBS.com and it took forever....LOL It kept stopping and rebuffing every 5 minutes or so...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Another great show!!! Tomorrow...ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Paul is on...I cant stand him.

• Members

Mostly i only watch the Nuke and Maddie scenes but today i wacthed everything but Katie&company. Today had some of the best acting i've seen in a while. The guy who plays Noah's dad is doing a AMAZING job making his character into a nutjob without becoming a cartoon which often happens with soap villians. I agree it's a bad sign for Noah to end up without any family. Hopefully they'll connect him to some other character ,but when it comes right down to it Van/Luke is the star of this couple and mark my words he's going to become a BIG star tv or movies!

• Members

LMAO! I watch only Luke and Noah's storyline on YouTube. I've been watching everything since Noah first debuted, so I'm getting caught up on the back story.

But, you're right. Sometimes, the YouTube person doesn't upload until late, so I tried to watch on CBS.com when I know it's a Luke and Noah day -- but all that damn buffering made me sick... especially since I'm not trying to watch ALL of World Turns, just the L&N stuff. So, I'm sticking with YouTube. LukeVanFan does an extraordinary job, so it's worth the wait.

• Members

I had no trouble watching the Nuke scenes on youtube. No rebuffing...blah....LOL. LukeVanFan is a member of Van's board. He says it takes him a while to upload the Luke and Noah scenes on youtube because it is so slow(youtube). But once he has it up...I speed right through their scenes. He usually has it up before 5 pm central time. But CBS.com....ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....I was going nuts with it...LOL. I wanted to see the Carly scenes and it took longer to see those scenes than the Luke and Noah on youtube...LOL.

• Members

Seriously, I hope I laugh myself sick. It'd be worth it, after suffering through Carjack's break up, Carly/Simon, Carly's departure, and Kack, with a side helping of Kack berating Carly almost day in and out for the past four months.

Boy, it broke my heart to see Carly trying to lie to Brad about her illness, then tell him about have a flash of Katie playing mother to Sage on her wedding day. Sigh....Montana.

• Members

If you are talking about the dark coloring with the camera shots, I would have to disagree on that alittle. But if you mean the way they shoot the shots of each scene, I can agree somewhat.

The dark color takes away from seeing facial expressions clearly; it also just takes away from the whole episode when you have some shot being clear and crisp, and other scenes all dark and harsh. But that's just my opinion. :)

• Members

FYI - I watch a lot on CBS.com and right above where the screen that says innertube, there is player settings...here you can choose either Windows Media Player or REAL player. Pick real player, and then when the show is starting on the CBS window, move your cursor to the upper left hand corner of the screen in the window - it will show an icon for the Real player (sometimes you have to click in the screen first) and click on the icon (if you hover your mouse over it, it will say Play in RealPlayer) and it will open it in the real player - instead of the internet explorer window... for some reason, you dont have to deal with as much buffering - or you can pause it and let it buffer the whole thing and then watch! plus it makes it easier to skip around from section to section!

Hope that helps!

• Members

I do not understand what happens to TPTB at ATWT. We go for months with not great stuff, and then they shine for a brief period, then back to yuck. This happened last year as well. I thought the serial killer storyline went into high gear and got really good near the end last year, all the right notes were being hit. It was a plot driven storyline, but the reveals led to character moments that mattered.

I am following the Luke/Naoh storyline the most, and then Carly. Peck was excellent as Brad yesterday. I am shocked at how much he has grown at ATWT. Maddie's scenes with Noah and Luke the last couple of days have been excellent. I loved the attempt at natural lighting in the diner, like the lights were coming through the blinds on the windows. Some of the new camera work is off for me, but that stuff was nice.

I am sad for the character of Noah. He will lose everything, but maybe he will find himself. The writing shows some promise right now, so I hope that storyline will play well.

Carly is breaking my heart. The bathtub scene was powerful, then to understand that Katie is going to be the mother of her children. All this stuff is so plot driven, but the writing has been pretty near perfect the last couple of days.

• Members

This would be the perfect time to bring back Dr. Ben. After all he was the resident brain surgeon at Memorial, but alas I think Carly's illness will bring Dr. Chris Huges back to JokeDale, even though when he left he was going to be specializing in Pediatrics.

Archived