AMC - Kate Collins

Britney

• Members
Put babe in a coffin. :lol:

Maybe she'll be in one after the fall from the stairs. No, we’re not that lucky.

Actually, I don't mind Babe that much anyone. She's so much better away from Jamie. Breaking them up was the best thing the writers ever did. They were so lame together.

But I wouldn’t mind KWAK in a coffin. I can’t stand her.

• Members

New Beginnings posted an article on Kate and hubby from the Chicago Tribune. McTavish confirms that she's going to be coming back.

FYI - Kate was taping Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and tapes again today. :)

http://p206.ezboard.com/fbabeandbiancafanf...picID=358.topic

McTavish hints that Janet's November sweeps appearance might not be the end of her troublemaking days: "I don't think this is the last time we'll see her, but I won't get too specific," she says. So what would Collins do if "All My Children" asks for more? "I would be so flattered," says Collins, "and I would do whatever I could to work it out, based on my family's ability to support that. And I think the boys would like a trip to New York."

• Members
Maybe she'll be in one after the fall from the stairs. No, we’re not that lucky.

Actually, I don't mind Babe that much anyone. She's so much better away from Jamie. Breaking them up was the best thing the writers ever did. They were so lame together.

But I wouldn’t mind KWAK in a coffin. I can’t stand her.

ICAM ending Baime was the best gift Alexa could get at AMC. She's so much more exciting when she's paired with others. She does amazing with anyone other then Justin (jaime)

Archived