ATWT Discussion: Wednesday September 12

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I appreciated Susan mentioning Emily's state of mind after being an egg donor. She just forgot to add how Emily became a bit unglued at the time. All I can think of is Katie trying to steal Holden when I see them getting along. I wish Sheffer and Passanante had remembered their history so that she'd still be at odds with Lily.

• Members

Katie will never fit in with the Snyders; not the way she thinks...She sticks out like a sore thumb whenever I see her yucking it up with the very woman who's husband she tried to steal. Holden looks pathetic as always...Jack looks like a babbling moron; Brad seems to be the only one that is trying in vain to get Carly for once to be honest and admit she has a problem that isn't Jack related.

• Members

LOL...I read the spoilers, and still it plays out differently than I thought. I had no clue Carly would actually "admit" to faking her swoon to Jack and Katie. How much more humiliation can Pissy heap on Carly??? It's bad enough there's something really wrong with Carly; but for the umpteenth time Jack and Katie get to pile on and lecture Carly on her "lack of maturity". How many times are Jack and Katie going to get to accuse her of "stalking" them---when CARLY shows up somewhere first??? I'm going to enjoy seeing Jack eaten up with guilt, and watching Katie seeing Jack slip right through her greedy little hands when Carly's illness is revealed.

Yeah...the only other thing that surprised me was Katie putting on that dress (I kind of got a kick out of everyone complimenting Katie on how hot she looked, knowing Carly looked better in it...) and Jack not flashing to a mental image of Carly in the dress after hearing the full story and swearing he couldn't imagine anyone else in it. No doubt that will happen tomorrow. :D

If I was Holden, I'd be pissed that they "reconnected" based on Lily trying again to "put something over on him" and lying to cover her real reason for being at the Lakeview. And don't get me started on her brain-dead smile "approving" of Katie and Jack getting married.

Sophie can feel the baby kick...and wear that skimpy, tight "uniform"???????? Without Cole being the wiser? :rolleyes:

The engagement party....Lily, Holden, Alison and a smattering of extras. LOL...and not a sign of Katie's family. Maybe they're just going to "catch the next" Katie nuptials, to paraphrase Katie's excuse for not going to the Craig/Meg wedding.

Well, it was nice to see Susan, even if she was talking to three idiots who shouldn't even be thinking of having children yet.

• Members

I like Maura's hair. Jack and Katie suck.

I liked the Susan/Ali/Will/Gwen stuff...Susan made a lot of good points. Another big difference is that while yes, Emily had a lot of issues, she IS at least still Ali's family, so she still has that connection to her and can be fully a part of her life.

• Members

Since we're talking about history and past storylines, I have a few questions. I just saw some past episodes of ATWT on youtube last night. Watched the episodes where Bryant is killed in the car crash. It seems Craig and Carly were quite close then. He mentioned her giving him a million dollars also. What happened between Carly and Craig to make them the way they are now? Other then what he did to Rosanna, I get the trying to kill her part(lol) I mean before that. What caused the huge rift there? Didn't watch back then so I'm not sure. I always try to watch old episodes just to keep up with past history. Another thing I found strange. At Carly and Jack's wedding in Montana, Katy was there and she was saying how she was so happy to be included in the wedding......she looked like a little kid? Just weird that she was there, thanking Carly for including her and now she is engaged to Jack. Very strange!!!

• Members

:lol::lol: That about sums up bubbles to a tee.

In the meantime I really liked today's show maybe Meg missing made the difference I don't know, but it was a nice show. LOVED Lily and Holden today, about time we get to see someone who is an established couple on this show get some love making on screen. Strangely enough I liked the Gwen, Will, Alison, Susan scenes, maybe because they seemed like normal scenes and I loved Susan. Katie well what can we say about her, slut.

Archived