AMC Weds

• Members

It was great to finally have a day without Zendall and Ryan!

Having said that, I wasn't impressed by "He Said, She Said." It seems stupid to me that Pam wanted Jack & Erica to ignore their guests and bicker with each other. Erica & Jack deserve a better storyline than this!

Ava is just ff material to me whether she's with Jonathan, JR, or Lily. So are Aidan/Greenlee.

Annie's story was the only part of this episode I enjoyed.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I foudn the dialogue in He Said She Said pretty decent--but the show looked SOOO low budget, and was so ridiculous--can't we have them TRY to make it look liek a real talk show at least slightly?

I liked Annie's stuff and, call me crazy but I love how it ties into Aiden/Greenlee--it's thatkinda soap plotting that i've missed from AMC and that used to be old hand and common place--bring more of it!

Wes as Ritchie? And Annie wouldn't have ANY clue? i dunno... He is charming anyway--liek Ritchie is meant ot be and I do appreciate that for once maybe there's a story character secret I don't see coming...

• Members

Erica and Jack's show was boring..

LOVE Greenlee and Aidan! Can't get enough of these two.

Ugh, Ava annoys me to no end. I really miss Leven as Lily. Adding JR in the mix is stupid. Please kill her off, nobody likes a Nicole/Paris wannabe.

• Members

Hello Zendall Fan. Ava is not on Every Day and Ava is NOT in Every Scene. Ava was not on Erica's Show and Ava was not at Greenlee and Aidan's Picnic on the Beach. Ava was not with Kendall and Zach when they were at Home. They did have it on Another Board the Other Day that Complained that Most of the Show that day was Ryan and Annie. There are some days where Kendall and Zach are on A Great Deal of those Episodes. I think that the Episode where They were Making Love and the Lamp got Knocked Over and Spike woke up was one of those Episodes. Jody

Archived