AMC Weds

• Members

Sparks are already flying between my Jerica :wub: Poor Jack just found out about Spike.

ROFL I LOVE HE SAID/SHE SAID :lol: :lol: :lol: . WW/SL are smokin hot together :wub:

My hopes for this "show" was that it would bring out J/E's issues with one another so they can deal with them at some point. So far so good :D They are in the Cary Grant/Grace Kelly mode as a couple

Pam..SHUT UP and go get your own life and relatioship :angry:

JR carrying Ava into the ER :lol:

I still think Annie is the nutty one in her family :blink:

It's so great to have a day with some laughs on this show. I'm tired of all the baby drama and this is a great break from it. Why can't they compromise?

Great to have Ryan and Zendall free day. Sorry Zendall fans but they are just too depressing. I liked them back when they were fun

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Except for the Ava stuff, I liked today.

I loved Jack and Erica's show. First off, they both looked great. Loved Erica's dress. I liked that they ran the gamut from serious to funny then back again. I hope the show follows through with this and it really becomes a forum for J/E working out their issues.

I'm interested in Annie's story so far. I'm pretty sure that Wes the bartender is Richie. Anyone else?

I must be crazy but I kind of like Greenlee/Aidan together. At least Greenlee is somewhat vulnerable around him.

No comment on the Ava stuff. I really don't feel that this role is doing Leven any favors.

I also enjoyed a Zendall and Ryan-free day. They're just on way too much.

• Members

Jack and Erica (Pam, too) were good. Funny.

Aidan/Greenlee still bore me. But at least the tone of Greenlee's voice (the whine) wasn't as high as usual today.

I don't get why this show is so invested in the character of "Ava." The "savior" supermodel of Fusion or JR's obsession/muse - neither of the stories make sense because Ava looks and comes off as a cheap, dirty (and under-age) skank an not this "inspiring" bombshell. I just don't care for the character or the storylines surrounding her.

The Annie/Babe stuff didn't keep my interest. But from today and what we've been told, my theory is Ritchie pushed Walter off a ledge and Annie saw it, which led to her eventually lying on the stand to get Ritchie put in jail which in turn led to her mother's suicide. The possibility of Wes being Ritchie, that kind of intrigues me. The actor is decent (charming), and not bad to look at. But how are they going to "redeem" him if he is that bad boy? Tumor?

• Members

So this He Said She Said thing is a spinoff of The new Divorce? Um WHY! What a damn waste of time. BORING. Oh and Erica looked too old to have the hair style she had on. She wasnt rocking it

The Jon/Ava/JR story is beyond boring. What is the point? How is Ava supposed to make JR money?

Today was a waste. Aidan and Greens are boring with no chemistry. YAWN

• Members

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz seriously there was nothing worth watching today.

Hmmm it makes me roll my eyes when people say Zendall is on too much, but yet don't say a word about Ava, who is on EVERY SINGLE DAY and is in just about EVERY SINGLE SCENE.

Heck the other day Ryan & Annie scenes took up over 3/4 of an episode, and no one said anything :rolleyes:

Zach and Kendall may be on everday(almost every day) but they don't get nearly the airtime Ryan, Annie, Greenlee & Ava get.

Jack & Erica were basically the only good thing today, but even that was boring.

I just can't wait for tomorrow Kendall holds Ian :wub:

• Members

Eh.

I only like Ava when she's around Lily. The direction they took Ava, and this JR twist, is horrible. Leven's acting as taken a turn for the worst as Ava too IMO. I don't think she's on more than Zendall though...

The Jack/Erica stuff was just ok today - usually I have stronger emotions for their scenes - but today it was just 'eh'.

I really enjoyed the Annie/Babe/Greenlee/Aiden scenes in the last half. The mystery and intrigue is great. I just wish I didn't know the secret! Ugh - anyway, loved the ending with Aiden getting knocked out.

• Members

ITA with everything you said. I wish erica would just return to running enchantment and end this tv host crap. An that hairstyle was not right for her for one it looked too messy and two it was too young for her. JR is being ruined for the likes of ava????? An Gaidan bores me to tears, and was annie on today? she bores me also. I don't see much difference with these writers and how McCrap wrote storylines except they haven't written a storyline about someone being raped, they already did the babynapping junk.

Archived