Britney Flashes Vag after VMAS

WillenFan21

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

But Shawn, she is putting herself out there to be judged. Those that are judging are not the ones that got up in front of millions of people and totally bombed, and didn't even look like she was trying. It was horrible and if she wasn't prepared, she shouldn't have done it.

When I saw her, I didn't think she was fat. She certainly picked up weight since her last big performance, but she just had 2 kids, and IMO, she looks pretty good for that. I saw nothing wrong with her weight-wise. The outfit was a little bland and the performance was just awful.

She's just lot all credibility from me.

• Members

There's a HUGE difference in saying "not her best" or "I didn't like it". Thats opinion.

Saying in so many words that shes "fat", "dirty", "hopeless" and "pathetic" is downright mean and uncalled for.

Any progress that she may make is being halted because the very fans that she could change for are the very fans who cut her down at every turn.

• Members

I don't hate Britney. I just find her pathetic basically. Yes she just had two kids but there are plenty of moms out there who manage to look decent or even fabulous within weeks of giving birth. You'd think that Britney whos had a history of having a great body and that whole "sex appeal" image would realize what people have come to expect from her (at least in that sense).

However she shows up and is stupid enough to wear that stripper outfit to perform a song that turned out to be completely bland (Personal Opinion of course) and shows off her belly which to me looked fat. Sorry but she looked totally desperate and dirty to me. It was like why did she even bother to show up?

She wasn't looking her best of course but I think its more than that. She looked overweight to me. Anyways if she truly wanted to make a comeback last night totally ruined the chances of that ever happening.

• Members

Britney and other celebrities knew exactly what they were getting into when the entered the entertainment business. Britney is a public figure, like it or not, she opens herself up to this type of scrutiny. She was marketed to the masses, got insanely wealthy from the masses, and in turn, gave away her privacy. If she wanted to live a private life, then I suggest she leaves show business behind. It also doesn't help that Britney herself courts the media, going to the trendy night clubs, eating at the popular restaurants where paparazzi roam, and going out of her way to not wear any underwear when she knows damn well the paparazzi is going to follow her every move.

What makes Britney any different from the countless other celebrities who live this exact lifestyle everyday? Not a damn thing! Also, I don't buy that nervousness crap her people are saying. Britney's been performing for months in a clubs across Vegas and LA, that had to help her build some confidence, it wasn't like she gave up performing 100% in the past four years. Her actions and her willingness to continue to degrade whatever ounce of credibility she has rests on her. If she didn't want to perform last night, which it sure looked like, then maybe she should've canceled or sucked whatever the hell she had up for the sake of her performance and overall career. Her performance was unprofessional and a total disrespect to all the years she spend working hard in order to achieve success, not to mention, totally disrespectful to her fans and MTV.

Hell, look at the great Judy Garland. She had horrible marriages, drug addiction, alcoholism, mental problems, depression, but when it came time to perform, the woman gave it her ALL. She sucked up whatever drama she had and went on stage and did what she was booked to do. If she didn't want to be there, she canceled... Britney's got it better off than Garland did, if you ask me.

If Britney has problems and has stuff "going on inside her head" WHY DID SHE BOOK THIS EVENT? She didn't have to be there if she didn't want to. There's no excusing her actions, not matter how big a fan you are.

• Members

Britney's weight is not the issue imo. Look at her performance attire last night. She was wearing next to nothing, when she wasn't in her best physical appearance. This is a woman who is trying to stage a comeback and at the same time fighting for custody of her children, why is she portraying the "supper sexual hooker" look? There's no excusing that! I'm all for a little bit a skin and sex appeal, but her attire was tacky and in bad taste. She could've easily performed that song in a very sexy way, with more clothes on!

• Members

Make up your mind people, do you want ths stars bone thin and dying, or with a little meat on them looking healthy? [!@#$%^&*]. That kinda [!@#$%^&*] is what's wrong with society. One of the few things wrong with Birtney last night was not her weight. For once someone wore what she wore, who wasn't bone ass thin. Who didn't look like they were going to fall over at any moment because they haven't anything but lettuce in weeks. Pick on her all you want, I am, but fat she is not.

• Members

I also feel bad for them. One things for certain though is that they'll NEVER be able to escape their mom's bs. I mean somewhere down the line some ahole is going to point out all these scandals their mother is making herself infamous for.

They're going to run across the paparazzi pics of her vajajay. They're gonna learn about the rise, pinnacle, and ultimate meltdown of their mom's career. I just don't know how they'll be able to handle all that and still be normal.

Lol I don't have any funhouse mirrors in my house. Although I do think someone whos carrying a huge bulge like Britney did last night (made all the more obvious because of that hideous outfit) does make her fast and I stand besides that.

I don't want every girl to be rail thin. Having curves in the right places can make someone look sexy or make em look not attractive. In Britneys case it made her look like a fool. A clueless one at that.

• Members

VH1 to air Britney Spears special

Net to cover artist's ‘most shocking year ever’

By STEVEN ZEITCHIK

VH1 will air a Britney Spears special Tuesday night that will look back at what the net calls the singer's "most shocking year ever."

Pop-culture net will recount recent events in Spears' life, from "umbrella wielding" to "pantyless partying." It will also revisit what the net describes as "her already historic performance" at the Video Music Awards, shown on sister net MTV on Sunday night.

Various pop-culture pundits will also weigh in for the 30-minute special, as they do on other VH1 pop programs. Move also expands net's "Worst Week Ever" franchise, which looks back at the week in pop culture.

While a rep said the spec had been planned and set for Tuesday before it was known Spears would appear on the VMAs, VH1 decided to tweak the special -- and make a bigger announcement after Spears' perf.

Critics pilloried the former poptart's rendition of her new song "Gimme More," while the clip was a hot item on viral video sites Monday.

Spears program will lead in to the first installment of "What Perez Says," the series of specials in which the blogger comments on various celeb foibles and controversies. Hilton is interviewing celebs from the VMAs; he will also offer thoughts on Spears.

Also in the live-awards category, VH1 confirmed Monday that Joan and Melissa Rivers, who had ankled the TV Guide Channel's red-carpet shows earlier this year, will blog and podcast from the red carpet of the Emmys Sunday on a section of the VH1 site.

• Members

Interesting read. Scroll down a little to read.

http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/index.html

Are you enjoying Britney's downfall?

Sep 12, 2007, 10:54 AM | by Michael Slezak

Categories: Britney Spears, Music

I was having dinner with my friends Mitch and Rosie last night, and in one of those freewheeling, Riesling-fueled conversations where we debated everything from the current crop of presidential candidates to our theories on child-rearing, we inevitably landed on the singer's widely panned VMA performance from Sunday night. Now I'll preface this by saying I'm not much of a Britney defender. To me, she's a very lucky dim bulb who's made oodles of money thanks mostly to some highly skilled producers (and that brilliant stylist who tied a knot at the waist of her Catholic schoolgirl uniform on the set of "…Baby One More Time"). And if she hates the media scrutiny she's subjected to, Britney can certainly afford to retreat to a desolate cabin in Idaho where (eventually) the paparazzi will grow bored and leave her alone. Heck, she can probably even get Demi and Ashton to recommend a Realtor.

But on the flip side, what exactly has Britney done to deserve the thunderous, rancorous response to her badly lip-synched, lethargically choreographed rendition of "Gimme More"? She didn't maim a newborn kitten. Nor did she dangle her baby off a hotel balcony. She didn't utter a racist or homophobic slur. So how come on Monday morning, she made the front page of dozens of newspapers, got covered by cable news outlets as if she'd just delivered Gen. Petraeus' Iraq report in an ill-fitting sequined bra?

In our current comment-board culture, it's easy to tar-and-feather a fellow human being — especially if that human being is a vocalist/dancer who makes an exceedingly large amount of money but is apparently too lazy or too disinterested to enthusiastically shake her moneymaker and actually, um, sing live, during her big, televised comeback performance.

But I've also got to wonder: Are we enjoying Britney's downfall? And if so, why? Has she somehow become our pop-cultural sacrificial lamb, meant to pay the price for the disposable music that clogs our airwaves, for the collective guilt we feel for the copies of Star and Us and In Touch that sit on our bathroom floors? And how much do we want Britney to pay? What if her story ends with a paparazzi chase that leads to a tragic car accident? Or a drug overdose? Or a suicide attempt?

As someone who blogs for a living — and spends plenty of time dishing the snark to America's most annoying celebrities — I'm honestly not sure how I'd answer any of the above questions. But I think they're worth discussing — particularly here on the PopWatch message boards, where the level of civility and discourse always seems several notches above the status quo. I look forward to reading what you guys have to say.

Archived